First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Here is the Power Kush under the 400 watt. The colas have to be tied up together to stay upright.

Power_Kush_2.jpg

Power_Kush-buds.jpg

She was flushed twice yesterday then final flush for the day was 1 gallon ph balanced water with 1 tbs of molasses.

You will get more ventilation if you have both fans drawing from a separate source on your ducting. Basically put a Y-pipe on the end and attach the fans in the 2 ends of the Y. Oh and the fans are more efficient when placed at the end of the duct rather than the middle anyway. You get why what I'm saying works right?

DFW-Guy, exactly, but I have no expansion room at the end of the duct work where it passes thru the wall. So I had to settle for 2nd best setup. It still draws heat very well with one fan as a helper to move air. Lights are staying plenty cool, as is the room. I even left the ballast inside to help warm the room when it is on. We are drawing cold air in thru the a/c unit from outside. Outside temps have dipped down into the teens most nights. Room was 63 degrees before the lights came on. It will reach mid 70's during the day. Thanks again for watchin out bro, and for stoppin in. Always good to hear from ya.

Buds18.jpg

That photo is just outstanding bro!!!! I love that pic..

After they dry out you should really enter those for a nug of the month. The rules state the photo can contain many different buds...Just a thought bro!!!!!

Great job buddy

Buds18.jpg

That photo is just outstanding bro!!!! I love that pic..

After they dry out you should really enter those for a nug of the month. The rules state the photo can contain many different buds...Just a thought bro!!!!!

Great job buddy

I am glad you are pleased with it as I am. MDVL bought a new 12.2 mega pixel camera so I gave it a test run...lol.

Hope you post some pics of the harvest... very very nice....

Joe, that be the last of the buds for awhile. At least until the new batch starts budding. This plant finishes off this journal and our first full legal grow. We have learned a great deal on this first adventure, and will now apply what we have learned to the new grow.

harvest harvest harvest!!!oh yeah!!!

Butcher, ^5 bro, time to relax for a bit. New grow coming along well and 4 more clones to tend to. Hope to add some more clones as well, the white widow, Strawberry Blue, and hoping to get some additional strains from a couple other caregivers. I think we hit right around 5 ozs when this completely dries. 3 ozs already gone...lol...peeps just don't want to wait. Lucky for me, MDVL has kept aside a few buds from each of our plants as well as buds from others we have traded with. Somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen different strains, if not more.

nice crop you smoke the top buds yet?

Weedy, indeed I have. We had one silver dollar size bud that I couldn't hang, so we dried it in our stainless mesh box. Smoked some yesterday AM, and I must admit, it has a very smooth taste and excellant head buzz. Probably why folks aren't willing to wait for it to dry...lol.

With this harvest, this brings to close our first journal. It has been an adventure that will continue into our second journal. We are very much indebted to all those that contributed and visited, and hoping to see you in the second journal. This site and the many friends we made here have helped us tremendously in having a successful first grow. Very much appreciated to say the very least. I believe , without recapping, that we met and exceeded our goals for both production, and experienced gained from this grow. Now we shall apply all that we learned into an even better second round. Once again, thank you all for sharing this adventure, your knowledge, and most of all, your friendship with us. I believe it is now time for Mr. Botwin to move this to the completed journals section, if he so kindly will.

Back
Top Bottom