Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

If you use bug spray, you will need to wash the buds after harvest. ( not healthy to smoke )
The white worms looked like this : ?
complete-guide-to-retting-rid-of-fungus-gnats.jpg

yes berdie...i think it was just like this...larva staff on 6 oclock of the picture.

i didnt use bug spray...i just clean it with my fingers bloom into pure alcohol...
but i did smoke in past some og kush i had mites on...this fungus thing first time come to visit me..never before..always mites i used to have ..

ok, see the yellow paper in previous post ? It is a glue trap, works too. ( fly tape with a yellow a4 paper behind works too) and vinegar in a small coffee cup ( you know) with some dish washing liquid in it placed beside plants..
DSC_011229.jpg

ok, see the yellow paper in previous post ? It is a glue trap, works too. ( fly tape with a yellow a4 paper behind works too) and vinegar in a small coffee cup ( you know) with some dish washing liquid in it placed beside plants..
DSC_011229.jpg

thank u for that..didnt know...appriciate this..thank u

No worries I hope it does the trick

Merry Christmas :hug: May it be a green smelly one ( buds are forming :rofl: )

This cold is killing me.. and mountains have snow..do you see it? ( God I hope you don't live there)

Merry Christmas 2 u,2!!!
cold is nice for the spirit of the holidays...
sometimes we were with just a shirt in past same days..thats why i welcome cold and snow..:welcome:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom