First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Happy Thanksgiving and nice feast you have on table :goodjob:
Medical_1024_buds1.jpg

Very nice, would not mind that plate sitting on my Thanksgiving Table. I think I would have to push the Turkey out of the way to make room. Great job and have a great Thanksgiving...

i missed out! but life kind of took over...i had my first child he is wonderful a little over a month now but ur babies turned out wonderful man 5^

good morning everyone.. as soon as GMT gets home from the Hunting Store I will have him post the pics of moby dick.. before and after shots :D . we harvested her this morning and she weighed in wet at 650 grams. She made us very proud. I am so happy that we took clones from momma plant.

Ahh..a few pics to update the library. Been sitting up in the woods quite a bit lately. MDVL has been wonderful to pick up the slack.

First up, the Power Kush
Power_Kush11.jpg

Moby Dick
Moby_Dick-3.jpg

Moby Dick
Moby_Dick-2.jpg

And again, Moby Dick....before the final chop.
Moby_Dick-1.jpg

Bud closeup
Budz8.jpg

Drying closet
Buds17.jpg

Hey Guys That Moby Dick is beautiful. :ganjamon:

I did take your advice and went bumming. I did end up with ONE Moby Dick seed and it's fem'd. It will be in my next grow for sure. Was a real challenge to get it. Guy wanted my soul. I made a few concessions, but I got it. :surf:

Looking good bro. Just checking in with ya. That moby Dick looks sweet. :nicethread:

MI-Grower, thank you bro. Many folks standing in line for this one. We smoked out last night with friends. One of them showed up with an Ez-Cloner 30 plant cloneing setup...brand new. We now have 4 more Moby Dick clones, 4 Medical 1024 clones and 2 Strawberry Blue....so far.

Yes, very proud, you guys are growing some nice plants and getting some amazing buds. Looks like there is no slowing you down. Great job and keep up the great work. Enjoy your journals and seeing the fruits of you labor. + rep

Great Question The Butcher! How are all your Outdoorman adventures. Any future Hunting/Game Trips planned. Great you have MDVL to mind the garden! When you make time for your first love,... Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom