First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Ahhh..MDVL has me twisted around her little finger. She talked me into harvesting the rest of the Medical 1024..soooo..here are the pics.

Pics of before the final cut...
Medical_1024-B2.jpg

Medical_1024-A1.jpg

The trimming completed..
Harvest-C.jpg

And hanging to dry
Harvest-D.jpg

We will post a final yield weight in a few days after it has dried out some. This time we wore surgical rubber gloves prewashed to remove powder and made up 2 lbs of cannabutter.

blacken.. yuppers 2lbs of canabutter. must get as much use out of the plant as possible. :D and i so do not have GMT twisted around my lil finger ( maybe my index finger or middle finger ) LOL . well tis the season for green peanut butter cookies!!!

^5 on the green peanut butter cookies!

My wife was making some regular peanut butter cookies this morning and she had some cookie batter left over after her last batch.

It was about enough for 4 big cookies, and I finely sifted and mixed in about a 1/4 oz of the sparkle trim from my recent harvest.

Had a very mellow day ;).

Did MDVL convince you to harvest the Medical 1024, or did she just beat you at cribbage?

^5 on the green peanut butter cookies!

My wife was making some regular peanut butter cookies this morning and she had some cookie batter left over after her last batch.

It was about enough for 4 big cookies, and I finely sifted and mixed in about a 1/4 oz of the sparkle trim from my recent harvest.

Had a very mellow day ;).

^5, nothing like curing the munchies with a buzz..lol. The best of both worlds!

Did MDVL convince you to harvest the Medical 1024, or did she just beat you at cribbage?

Ahh..come on now..you know I couldn't admit to losing at cribbage...lol. We opted to cut her early as we were quickly running out of veg room<and we were both anxious to get the cure on>. That closet will be busy for a few weeks now. Taking a bit longer for drying as there is so much resin in these buds.

Very nice frosty look buds. Looks like you have been busy with all that trimming. Great job and enjoy...

Looks like a great harvest you have there. How do you plan on curing after the hang dry with all that resin to contend with?

Here are some additional pics of the Medical 1024 yield. 160 grams of nearly dried bud. Not the 600 grams that it is supposed to yield, but we are happy none the less.

Not all of it, but a good portion. Still and oz missing.
Buds16.jpg

All jarred up!
Medical_1024_buds1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom