First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

are you using r/o water? the reason why i ask is that w/ r/o the magical makes a great difference. But if your using tap and it contains a high amount of clcium along w/ chlorine then you may lock it out. But if not, and you are using r/o water then the magical will make up it up. Just make sure not to over feed them it cause it will lock mag n cal out, and makeit look like a deficiency.

If your @ 60 days of flowering how many days you planning to flush?2 weeks of floshing puts you at 74 days total. I dont recall what strain you are growwing. How long of a flowering stage on an average does it take to mature. CAuse if its say an strain that takes 8 weeks then I wouldnt worry about it cause your already in the home stretch. It maybe just yellowing like most plants do at the latter stages of flowering.

Just a couple thoughts for you to think about. Hope i helped and didn't confuse you.

are you using r/o water? the reason why i ask is that w/ r/o the magical makes a great difference. But if your using tap and it contains a high amount of clcium along w/ chlorine then you may lock it out. But if not, and you are using r/o water then the magical will make up it up. Just make sure not to over feed them it cause it will lock mag n cal out, and makeit look like a deficiency.

If your @ 60 days of flowering how many days you planning to flush?2 weeks of floshing puts you at 74 days total. I dont recall what strain you are growwing. How long of a flowering stage on an average does it take to mature. CAuse if its say an strain that takes 8 weeks then I wouldnt worry about it cause your already in the home stretch. It maybe just yellowing like most plants do at the latter stages of flowering.

Just a couple thoughts for you to think about. Hope i helped and didn't confuse you.

We are using filtered water PH balanced at 6.3. Chlorine and many heavier minerals are filtered out. The Medical 1024 is 75 days flowering, whereas the Moby Dick and Power Kush are 2 weeks less for flowering time. I figured some of the yellowing is end of life for the bigger leaves. The other has stopped yellowing and turned brown, with no further yellowing. As always, good to hear from you Butcher, always value your comments and advice.:thanks:

Well, today we cut off the tops of the Medical 1024 and the Moby Dick. Then we tied up the remaining buds in order to get light to the lower buds for a week. MDVL cut a lower "popcorn" bud off the Medical 1024 about 4 days ago. The smoke was phenominal. Had that immediate "electric" tingle in my whole body, and a very couch locked "stupified" high. Can't wait for this stuff to cure proper, gonna be a nice rip. Here are some pics so far.

Medical 1024 upper bud
Medical_1024_top_bud.jpg

Moby Dick before the cut
Moby_Dick11.jpg

Moby Dick upper bud
Moby_Dick_Cut.jpg

Power Kush
Power_Kush10.jpg

Those buds look and sound awesome. That smoke report sounds like some buds I would like to try for sure. Great job again...

Man how good is that? Looks delicious. Smoke report means some killer highs are ahead after they cure. Nice. Still like that Moby.:ganjamon:

OldMedMan, yep, thinking safety straps on the couch and super absorbant bibs will be in order...lol. Still have the 2 Moby Dick clones and they are going great. I will post pics of them today in the 2nd journal. Thank you once again friend.

Well, today we cut off the tops of the Medical 1024 and the Moby Dick. Then we tied up the remaining buds in order to get light to the lower buds for a week. MDVL cut a lower "popcorn" bud off the Medical 1024 about 4 days ago. The smoke was phenominal. Had that immediate "electric" tingle in my whole body, and a very couch locked "stupified" high. Can't wait for this stuff to cure proper, gonna be a nice rip. Here are some pics so far.

Awesome Grow! You have gotta be proud of that! :goodjob:

Here are a few "morning after" pics..lol.

Front upper are the Medical 1024, lower back are the Moby Dick buds.
Buds15.jpg

Moby Dick main cola
Moby_Dick_bud1.jpg

Medical 1024 main cola
Medical_1024_bud1.jpg

We still have the bottom 3/4 of plants to harvest yet. Maybe another week of all flushing.

Back
Top Bottom