First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Wow GMT that sure is one tasty lookin' platter and jar collection. Congrats on a decent grow!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...nice to know there are medicine sources such as yourself to those in need. Good luck huntin', too.

:peace:

Wow GMT that sure is one tasty lookin' platter and jar collection. Congrats on a decent grow!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...nice to know there are medicine sources such as yourself to those in need. Good luck huntin', too.

:peace:

:thanks: We are very pleased with this one, well..actually pleased with everything we grown so far. But this strain is one I would definately recommend to anyone wanting to grow great weed. The Moby Dick is next on the list, I'll have to try a bud of it here soon.:peace:

mmmmmmmmm..Id like to order the 1024, with a side of ranch please..LOL..(((STONED)))

Naaa..skip the ranch, this bud has great flavor on it's own. A friend stopped in and tried a few hits, offered him more but he refused, said he would find it difficult to drive as it is. 3 hit wonder meds to be sure. MDVL could only manage a 1/4 of a joint...lol.

You two are amazing.:grinjoint:
You could ship a few of those jars to Hawaii as a good will gesture.:ganjamon:

Thank you kind sir. We get a lot of pleasure growing and learning as we do so. Of course, the payoff at the end is very fullfilling as well! You will be relaxing with some mighty tasty buds soon as well. Wish we could just hop a flight and share. I know MDVL would love the islands.

We are currently flushing the Moby Dick in preparation for harvest. Using straight PH balanced water with no other additives. Think as of this afternoon I will introduce a tbls of molasses to each gallon, maybe bring out the flavor some more. We have tied up the remaing buds to help support them and also equalize the heights in order to fatten them all up.

nice to see a successful grow!

Im in michigan too! rainy day today, huh?
what city are you growing in?

:welcome: Glad to see you here. This has been a very good grow so far, with help from our friends here. Yes, been drizzling all day. We are south of GR about 20 miles. Thank you for stoppin in. Have you checked out the other grows? There are a few more from MI as well.

Update on the Moby Dick. The top cola that we cut and dried is not quite cured yet, but the smoke has a very nice odor and a very powerful buzz. I am talking three hits and I zoned all day on the couch. This is a slapyoualongsidethehead buzz. Much different than the Medical 1024. However, it is supposed to be in the 20% thc range....and I believe it is. Wish I could smoke one with the rest of ya, I think you would agree.

Update on the Moby Dick. The top cola that we cut and dried is not quite cured yet, but the smoke has a very nice odor and a very powerful buzz. I am talking three hits and I zoned all day on the couch. This is a slapyoualongsidethehead buzz. Much different than the Medical 1024. However, it is supposed to be in the 20% thc range....and I believe it is. Wish I could smoke one with the rest of ya, I think you would agree.

Yep, gonna find some seeds for that Moby Dick. Thats my kinda high.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom