Grow 03 - Bodhi Seeds - Soil - Indoor - 2015

GonnaGrow

This time around I'm gonna be doing some Bodhi strains I finally got my hands on.

x2 - Sunshine Daydream
x2 - Dream Beaver
x2 - Solo's Stash

These seeds were planted in rockwool cubes 04/01/2015. My medium is a mix of Advanced Sunshine mix #4, Cocotech, and perlite. Currently they are vegging under a 4ft 8 bulb t5. The nutrients and such I'm using are Floranova grow, Liquid Karma, CaMag, humbolt honey, and great white.

You will also see some seeds that I just started: Big Buddha Sour Chiesel, Humbolt Seeds Blue Dream, White Widow x Big Bud, Cherry x Amnesia, & Chemdawg.

Here's a few pics to get it started.
GOPR5097.JPG
GOPR5098.JPG
GOPR5099.JPG
GOPR5100.JPG

Bet this girls have gotten huge how about an update?

Oh yeah they are gettin big. I just cut 4 clones off eacwerh Daydream, 4 from a Dream Beaver and 3 from the Solos stash. One Beaver and One solos stash were male. Thankfully both daydreams are ladies. Ill be puttin these in the flower room in a few weeks.
IMG_20150505_130750.jpg
IMG_20150505_130804.jpg
IMG_20150505_130830.jpg
IMG_20150505_130835.jpg

Very nice indeed did you lst or did they just stay that short resembles my AA structure. What is the white on your leaf in the second picture middle plant?

No I haven't done any LST to these yet. I just top the main branches early then top them again every other leaf set. I never top the secondary or ''side branches''.

What looks like white in that second photo is actually from where I just sprayed them and its the light reflecting off the water.

From what I can tell everything looks good would need the better pictures to comment on the yellow curled down leaves.

Here's some better pics I took today when I moved them out for a few minutes.

Out of the four big ones to the right, its the one on the top left.
GOPR5174.JPG
GOPR5175.JPG

Here's a pic of the rolling shelf I use to move plants and my rez.
GOPR5173.JPG
GOPR5172.JPG

Here's my mixing drill that I hang from the ceiling when I'm mixing nutes. That way I'm not constantly picking it up and down. I also have a little velcro strap I use to hold the trigger in the rights position so it can hang and mix while I'm adding nutes and testing ppm.
IMG_20150526_024035.jpg

Pic from last night before I brought the flowering Bodhi's out.

GOPR5168.JPG
GOPR5169.JPG

Oh yeah! Four of these clones in the small pots, front row, all the way to the right are new Bodhi strains I traded my buddy for. I got Prayer Tower, '97 Blue Moonshine, Pure Vida, & Apollo 11. This shits gonna be off the hook. However the guy I got the clones from the mothers never really stretched that much during flower which really hurt his yield. I think his were in mostly 3 gallon containers (I don't know why since they were in a 8x8.) , but mine are in 5's so I'm hoping everything produces nicely.

The plant that was looking a little sick, is actually looking a little better today, but still the leaves have this slightly wilted look. We'll see how they do over the next few day's

-Peace

Two Weeks Flower Finished

Bodhi strains are stretchin but not much. Should have another week left of stretch, then they start ripening. I suppose a longer veg period would have been nicer but I had to fill the flower room so there's no gaps in my perpetual grow. I cropped them out of a larger photo so they are easier to identify.

bodhi-run-_1-2Wk-Flowr.jpg

Check out these Blue Cheese. I finally isolated the pheno Ive been looking for.

Blue_Cheese_colorful_pheno.jpg
Blue_Cheese_colorful_pheno-02.jpg

Well the Bodhi plants only have just over a week left in flower. They never really stretched, but I think this is due to my TDS meter losing its calibration at some point in the last 8 weeks. Everything in the flower room started slowly yellowing, so I knew something was up. My meter is a Milwaukee T76 and it uses a 6.44ppt calibration solution that my local grow shop doesn't carry. I just ordered a case of 25 20ml pouches but, of course I ordered the wrong one. ( M10032 instead of M10038). Bud has turned out awesome though. Here's a couple shot's of the frostiest one Sunshine Daydream.

Screenshot_2015-07-02-21-21-49.png
Screenshot_2015-07-02-21-22-57.png

Awesome grow you got going here brother!
:goodjob:

I've heard good things about Bodhi over the past couple of years and have been considering buying a couple of their bean offerings. After seeing your grow I think I'll be placing a new seed order soon. That Sunshine Dream looks delicious!!
:bravo::bong:

Oh man, while the house is in shambles the plants look amazing! A couple of ingenious ideas as well! :)
Everything turned out really well. Yield was half what I was hoping due to the tds meter issues. As far as the basement goes, Its come a looooooong way.
10799753_10205290756575568_1864956351_nstuds.jpg
I'm going to completely gut it and renovate due to repeated water damage before my dad left it to me. I've got it all planned out and the materials are pretty much all here. I'm just waiting on my tent to get here, then I can block off one half of the basement with the garden while I renovate the other half and then switch. Just wait till I'm done your gonna shit.

Ha! I meant "Solo's Stash"! Just smoked my first joint of the Sunshine Daydream and I am fried!!!:cool:

However, over the course of the next 8 week's I'll have a few more Bodhi strains finishing flower. I think in 4 week's "Pure Vida" & "Apollo 11" finish. 7 weeks till " '97 Blue Moonshine " & "Prayer Tower". Starting flower in the next few weeks will be "Blue Tara", after that its Northern Lights #7 x Appalachia, & "Space Cake" which is Girl scout cookies x snow lotus.

Back
Top Bottom