SOMA Vegging Out Under LED

Yup thats the powdery mildew, everyones gotta deal with it sooner or later. I am lazy and use a sulfur burner, does the job well, and I dont have to treat the plants in budding past week 2.5 or so.

Looks familiar wct. It'll be interesting to see how the cornmeal works out.

LilStinky I take it sulphur burners are pretty effective. How often do you use it?

cant sleep the lady is keeping me up.

Thanks lilstinky420 and Mmmmick

Sounds like you guys have diagnosed the problem and given two sound treatment options.

thankyou

Sulfur burner runs about 130 for least expensive on net. Going to hydro store after work to see if theres any thing cheaper. saving for 600w ballast and need the scratch. hoping theres a sulfur bomb or something.

The cornmeal is already in the pantry and on plants.

Will a dehumidifier work?

my fan is weak and its really humid right now in the desert.

thanks

wct

I agree with pit, a dehumidifier is a big plus. They're not very inexpensive, but should work for a long time. If you decide to add one try to find out how loud your chosen model is. Some of them are disturbingly noisy.
I thought deserts were dry. Do you know what your RH is?

dehumidifier will certainly help out....try to get it to about 40% RH

Thanks Pit for info, going to get one tonight. Should i clip leaves already with some mildew?

The device needs to be quiet Mmmmick, my head lays about 2ft from the closet when i sleep. Wife would probably appreciate something quiet.

thanks Mmmmick

wct

btw i have 2 og kush seedlings going
and uno SGC baby

Damp Rid is a closet dehumidifier. 3.49 at CVX, giving it a try. Went to dispesary today and was told 90% of growers have powdery mildew. my closet has an RH of 60%. Socal isnt use to having rain, our humidity is usually under 50%.

smoke report:
just medicated on lavender/gold (hybrid) from dispensary, was a free sample, the buds were beautiful and perfect. top shelf. if seeds are availble highly recommend.

spearmint will be next smoke report

wct

Damp Rid is a closet dehumidifier. 3.49 at CVX, giving it a try. Went to dispesary today and was told 90% of growers have powdery mildew. my closet has an RH of 60%. Socal isnt use to having rain, our humidity is usually under 50%.

smoke report:
just medicated on lavender/gold (hybrid) from dispensary, was a free sample, the buds were beautiful and perfect. top shelf. if seeds are availble highly recommend.

spearmint will be next smoke report

wct

That might be a nice quiet solution, particularly if you only need help for brief periods. Can that Damp Rid be reactivated at low temps in an oven?

Man I am jealous that you have dispenaries, we are still in the dark ages here. All those strains to try before growing, must be a great spot to shop.

That might be a nice quiet solution, particularly if you only need help for brief periods. Can that Damp Rid be reactivated at low temps in an oven?

Man I am jealous that you have dispenaries, we are still in the dark ages here. All those strains to try before growing, must be a great spot to shop.

not sure if can be reactivated,i believe it turns liquid then discarded,45 days worth. its dropped the closet by 2% points. down to 58%. its been pouring today, no new spots. temp is 69, will spray with ecosmart organic in 7 days. hope its a cure all, only 4.50.

not sure if can be reactivated,i believe it turns liquid then discarded,45 days worth. its dropped the closet by 2% points. down to 58%. its been pouring today, no new spots. temp is 69, will spray with ecosmart organic in 7 days. hope its a cure all, only 4.50.

Sounds as if it'll help, I thought it might be a silica pack of some sort. If you can heat your closet your rh will drop as well.
Was ecosmart recommended by someone in the know?

Sounds as if it'll help, I thought it might be a silica pack of some sort. If you can heat your closet your rh will drop as well.
Was ecosmart recommended by someone in the know?

no it wasnt i was wandering the depot and was recommeded something by Bayer. It wasnt organic so went with the eco smart. no mildew so far knock on wood. one of the growers at dispensary recommended the sulpher burn. a little expensive to start up though.

Heres a funny thing for those watching(please dont rub it in too hard Mmmmick)

Started with 5 seedlings.
2 SGC
3 OG Kush

1 SGC popped
and
all OG Kush popped

Watered them yesterday but didnt seperate so who knows whos who. They all look the same. i didnt mark bcuz my kids stole my marker and i gave up looking originally. So in a nut shell im looking for any females. Hopefully when they get older three will look the same and one different. Otherwise theres no telling whos who.

Therefore im going to go with an orginal name from the audience.
It just has to end in Kush.

Lets start out with Grower was a Duchebag Kush

wct

no it wasnt i was wandering the depot and was recommeded something by Bayer. It wasnt organic so went with the eco smart. no mildew so far knock on wood. one of the growers at dispensary recommended the sulpher burn. a little expensive to start up though.

I've seen a couple of positive references to sulphur burners. I believe I can install a UV-C light in my air ducts for about the same price ( somebody said 150?) and treat all household air, I may do the install just to deal with any residual spores from my firewood.

Heres a funny thing for those watching(please dont rub it in too hard Mmmmick)

Started with 5 seedlings.
2 SGC
3 OG Kush

1 SGC popped
and
all OG Kush popped

Watered them yesterday but didnt seperate so who knows whos who. They all look the same. i didnt mark bcuz my kids stole my marker and i gave up looking originally. So in a nut shell im looking for any females. Hopefully when they get older three will look the same and one different. Otherwise theres no telling whos who.

Therefore im going to go with an orginal name from the audience.
It just has to end in Kush.

Lets start out with Grower was a Duchebag Kush

wct

heheh never crossed my mind wct......stoner, heheh
I do things like that at times, don't we all?

How about D.O.H Cali Kush?

DOH for short. heheh
:Rasta:

Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll probably be able to separate them later on. Good luck with a fem.

DOH is the sound homer Simpson makes when he screws up, heheh. Although I'm not a fan, the sound seemed appropriate.

yeah Humboldt County had it's moments, You were right, the prof was the most interesting character, insanity aside.
I got a chuckle out of his woman as well, she was pretty much tripped out constantly.

Back
Top Bottom