Everybody Lexblaze! Round II - Mars II LED - Soma So Gouda

Enter Week 7 Of flowering. Begin flush. This morning her run of PPM is now 350 (Solution - Bottled water + Minute amounts of CalMagic + Bloom) I am adding Calcium and Mag at small amount as I believe per the good old science class days this should aid in a nice burn.

Now for the pictorials. I think she will be the best 3oz dry plant I have ever taken liberty of to date!

20140905_142253.jpg

20140905_115029.jpg

20140905_115052.jpg

20140905_142508-1.jpg

20140905_142501-1.jpg

Very nice grow there mate impressed indeed should be great smoko :goodjob:, i've been doing my research on led on decided to give a indoor grow a go so i signed up here to join the family . glad to find some locals also as i do have a question if you don't mind. Where can we get seeds from online ? is there any aussie shops?

Hey mate look up attitude seeds uk and herbies which i've used and had alot of success great variety

and thanks DrZiggy :D

Very nice grow there mate impressed indeed should be great smoko :goodjob:, i've been doing my research on led on decided to give a indoor grow a go so i signed up here to join the family . glad to find some locals also as i do have a question if you don't mind. Where can we get seeds from online ? is there any aussie shops?

I would check with the 420 Magazine sponsors who may ship to your area.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

:passitleft: High lex..... it looks like a frosty summer around here......:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise! :D It's actually winter here.. But I guess you're right! This will be a good harvest that will be ured and good for summer to come :D

Outdoorfrank - Send me a PM in which state your located.

All depends on nutrient feeding program. Last time I had flushed 6-9 days and the bottom Buds tasted good.
However the Top cola was not yet flushed and tasted like street weed. Cured and dried the exact same way

I dunno Lex. If there are enough salts in the coco already then they might be o.k. to do an extended flush. I've never flushed more than a week or so myself. hmmm

I use General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients that require flushing for only 5-7 days. Your plants should only require 5-7 days for flushing, more then 14 days of flushing is excesive.

https://generalhydroponics.com flora series

Back
Top Bottom