Everybody Lexblaze! Round II - Mars II LED - Soma So Gouda

Thanks guys the Scissor hash is amazing its a raw mining gold colour that turns rose gold white. The smell is up there with the Yumboldt strains of fruity.

The buds are getting drier per the day. There is still moisture so they are back on the rack and alternating between paper bags.

No harsh taste but the sweet flavour is not present yet compared to the hash (smell is available). I think curing will fix this.. hopefully!

When I dry my buds, the sweet smell always comes back when they've achieved proper dryness for curing. They'll smell grassy all week until that final day, and they just smell skunky, or piney, or whatever the smell on the plant was.

It works out to 3-4 days in my environment for the smaller branches/buds, and 4-5 days for my bigger colas (which are still pretty small lol)

Temperature controlled room, 70F / 21C, 50% RH.

When I dry my buds, the sweet smell always comes back when they've achieved proper dryness for curing. They'll smell grassy all week until that final day, and they just smell skunky, or piney, or whatever the smell on the plant was.

It works out to 3-4 days in my environment for the smaller branches/buds, and 4-5 days for my bigger colas (which are still pretty small lol)

Temperature controlled room, 70F / 21C, 50% RH.

I just gotta be patient to test the buds :p

Smoke review so far - Sweet fruity smell. Taste not hard but does not yet reflect smell no green taste.

Amazing effect though. It's similar to a 818 head band x Amnesia haze style Sativa High.
You get a nice heady feeling from the g13. Then from your forehead down it feels like a cool chill that trickles down your body

Not a high percentage of THC but very medicate good for distractions.

Curing update

10_05_2014_06_36_18.jpg
10_05_2014_06_35_57.jpg

The bottom and pop corn buds are starting to smell sweet. However the colas were sweet but might have become too dry and now evolve to a chlorophyl smell I hope this is just part of curing.. I have added Boveda humidity packs to all mason jars and CV and it seems to have slightly taken away this green smell.

Now on to the clones. 1 Had died but I still have more here are pics some of the healthier ones
10_04_2014_19_09_14.jpg
10_04_2014_19_09_04.jpg
10_04_2014_19_09_08.jpg

Still needing a transplant.. I wonder how big this mother would be

They are currently in 100ml pots. Should I just transplant them directly to 3 Gallon?

10_13_2014_00_05_05.jpg

10_13_2014_00_04_50.jpg

10_13_2014_00_05_15.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom