Barliman's SomaRi Grow

How many days in Barli?? She will be beautiful come the end
Whos the breeder for this strain, sounds interesting

It's Freezeberry Auto by Big Head Seeds. It was a freebie that I had no idea about. Of all the autos, the two freebies look like crackers and the two Auto Somangos (what I paid tokens for) are really scraggly. Conspicuous by their absence?

;)

I've only grown autos big enough to breed more seeds so never tried to push them for yield yet. Have a breeding project coming up as soon as I can get off my lazy ass. :)

That FreezeBerry looks great and like she has a while to go yet but should fatten up a lot before she's done too. :thumb:

L8r

I absolutely had to post this. She is piling on calyxes. Go Freezeberry!

20151001_192928_2.jpg

Looking awesome :) I just read the write up looks like some tasty stuff vanilla and sour berry mmmmmm :drool::goodjob:

Awesome, I dont grow Auto`s so how many days she got left?
I say I dont grow Auto`s but I will soon, have a freeby OG Kush

No idea mate! First auto grow, only my second try at growing anything! I think I'm just going to let it really fatten up and watch for the calyx swell. I'll then have a look at the trichomes and see where we are. I'm going to sit back and let them do their thing.

I grew one NL in my first grow and I definitely pulled her way too early. I'm determined to never let that happen again!

I've only grown autos big enough to breed more seeds so never tried to push them for yield yet. Have a breeding project coming up as soon as I can get off my lazy ass. :)

That FreezeBerry looks great and like she has a while to go yet but should fatten up a lot before she's done too. :thumb:

L8r

I'm looking forward to the next 4 weeks or so! We'll see how she finishes, same bat time, same bat channel.

;)

Pics Barli, lets take a look at this bad boy

The irony. I rushed to unpack and thought, "Photo, Photo!" I then thought, "Hang on a minute, everyone here's seen a bulb before and I just whacked it it the hood. Sorry mate, I'll take some more pics at some point.

What I can give you, is a box ;)

20151002_120303_2.jpg

20151002_120322_2.jpg

Youre girls look super healthy, great job!!! Do you use fabric pots?

Cheers mate. I think my approach this time of "leave the girls alone, young man," is working wonders. I'm doing b*gger all and they're thriving. ;)

I've never used fabric pots, have you? I must say that I'm really tempted to go for some, as soon as I have medicine in jars and don't have to worry about tokens for the dealing man.

:thumb:

A quick update on the Omega 400w dual spec. It is SERIOUSLY bright. Like "looking at the sun" bright.

I'm impressed so far. It runs incredibly cool as well, I'm able to get a lot closer than the MH I was using.

Lets see how the ladies respond.

Back
Top Bottom