Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Ive always wanted to grow some Soma beans but the price has kept me from them. Now with pick n mix I might take the punt, nearly did the other day but lavender, the one I want was out of stock. Long flowering times aswell put me off

I know what you're saying. I bought direct from his site, as I wanted the best shot at fresh beans. His stuff sounds awesome and reviews have been pretty good. I want to work my way through most of his strains. :)

I will do Lav at some point. Finish is 10~11 Weeks for SomaRi, if the quality's there, I don't mind going a few extra weeks.

A bit of supercropping today on the SomaRi. Before and after.

20150930_204920_2.jpg

20150930_205447_2.jpg

You pinched her???
Gd technique, Ive done it quite a few times myself
gd for plants you want to stop growing
Shes gonna be a whopper I can see it now

Really hope so mate. Yeah, I've been doing it for a few weeks now, just encouraging it to bush out. It seems to be working really well, I'm liking the way the plant is responding to it.

I supercropped just before lights out. Here she is, 6 hours into the next photoperiod.

20151001_094312_2.jpg

So I bent her some more as I really want to keep the bush as low as I can and for the laterals to catch up. I'll then probably top everything once more.

Here she is after this latest mauling. ;)

20151001_094622_2.jpg

:thanks:

I thought I'd take the time to give a little more information on the SomaRi strain.

It's a 3 way cross between New York City Diesel, Buddha's Sister and Kushadelic.

I'm not pheno hunting as I don't have the facilities to keep mothers but I just hope I can grow some nice medicine for my wife and I. I suffer with Complex-PTSD, a result of my childhood abuse and from being brought up from the age of 5 in a religious cult, and I only tried our herb, for the first time in my life, 2 and a bit years ago, at the age of 32.

It's been a hard road but one where my quality of life has been greatly and positively impacted by this healing medicine.

I looked at all of Soma's strains very closely before deciding on SomaRi. I wanted a wonderful taste, full bodied and flavourful. I use a Herbalaire Elite vaporizer and the terpene delivery on the first bag is healing in itself. The "ripe red grapefruit" taste that this strain can have was an invitation too good to not try ;)

Theres a lot of Skunk, Hawaiian and Thai Sativa, G13 and Kush in there as well. My leaves look very Indica leaning, she's going to be a fabulous journey and I warmly welcome you all along to see what this wonderful plant will deliver for my wife and I.

Peace and best wishes.

:thanks:

Info about NYCD.

"NYC Diesel by Soma Sacred Seeds is a 60% sativa-dominant cross between a Sour Diesel clone and an Afghani/Hawaiian male. This sativa-leaning strain provides strong cerebral effects that ease into a deep, full-body relaxation over time. A pungent lime and grapefruit aroma is the mark of a high quality batch, like those that won this strain five Cannabis Cup trophies in the early 2000s. NYC Diesel’s happy, talkative qualities make this hybrid a good choice for social activities and many anxiety-prone consumers praise it for its paranoia-free effects."

Info about Buddha's Sister.

"Buddha's Sister has a flavor like a tart cherry candy and a scent to match. A cross of Reclining Buddha, Afghani, and Hawaiian varieties, Buddha's Sister provides creative and cerebral effects. An 80/20 indica blend, it does well grown in hydro or soil."

Info about Kushadelic.

"Kushadelic from Soma Seeds mixes the potency of indica with the cerebral energy of a sativa in this G-13 Haze and OG Kush cross. Whether you’re out socializing or enjoying your own company, Kushadelic provides a comfortable, versatile buzz in moderate doses. The floral, citrus aroma from Kushadelic’s Haze genetics pierces through dominant earthy and hashy notes. Soma recommends growing Kushadelic in organic soil and allowing 10 to 11 weeks for its full flowering indoors."

Back
Top Bottom