Proper Grow Journal: Soma's NYCD

wow man those look like they'll be niice and fluffy buds bro.oh and i loved the alliteration you used to describe the soil grow,'sultry soilstress' :rofl: again man great job with this grow.i wouldve personally let it run a little bit longer to get it niice and fat.lol

Cheers, everyone! This grow is dedicated to the entire 420magazine community.

I am stoked to write a smoke report...I'll write one report once the buds are dry and another report once the buds have been curing for a few weeks.

fillabong420--stay tuned to my 100% organic NYCD harvest! I am letting her run until she has some amber trichomes, so I expect her to be nice and fat. ;) I'll also post more pictures of her with the aforementioned metal halide light. I will enter the best picture I can take of her into the April Plant of the Month Contest.

Again, thank you to everyone posting such kind remarks. I hope you have enjoyed reading my journal as much as I enjoyed making it. My next journal will be on Greenhouse Seeds' Neville's Haze--the long 90-100 day flowering time should be perfect throughout the spring, summer, and fall months because my air conditioner will be cooling my grow room then. :smokin:

Watch for a smoke report in a few days! :peace:

Doob

EDIT: For those of you scrog/coco fans, the Neville's Haze grow will be a scrog done in 100% coco!

uh ohhhh joes gona flip! lol
cant wait to see the smoke report bro
:peace:

um everythign that shaggie-420 said, except i'd say, cobra!! at the end of it!lol(if you watch robot chicken you'll get it.)

LOL i love it quotes alover the place in this mag from adult swim
Iries got and ATHF "danger-doom" quote, interesting how simple animation affects the stoner community lol

man adult swim is crazy when youre absolutely blazed! who WOULDNT watch it/quote it lol

"I should not walk so a child may live."~Master Shake

:laughtwo:

Once again, very nice NYCD!

Thanks, RooRman! I was checking out your harvested nugs again, and I note the similarities between our nugs. They are both quite sparkly and frosty after some drying! I'll post some more pictures just before I put them to cure. :smokin:

Hi, berry! The buds from the hydro are curing now. I will post pics in a moment. I am about to chop the sultry soilstress tomorrow, which will be day 75 of flowering. I will post pics asap.

Smoke report for the hydro nycd: smells and tastes like tart ruby grapefruit, high is uplifting, positive, motivating, increases one's sense of adventureness. I did not notice the visual effects of color enhancement in quite the same way as RooRman; I saw things with a more positive attitude, which made the object seem more appealing but without any noticeable change in color saturation or brightness. Expect to hone in on various objects in the environment and study them for long moments.

Sultry soilstress top cola
Day_75_Organic_NYCD.JPG

Another
Day_75_Organic_NYCD_2.JPG

Curing nycd (hydro)
curing_nycd_hydro_.JPG

MMMMmmm, looks like its been covered with sugar great NYCD nug.

Very dank.

This NYCD was very nice! It had a nice citrus/lemon taste to it, and it was very visually appealing. I personally would not recommend it due to the long growing time, but to each his or her own.

^ i wont speak for him but ill speak for myself; it's ALWAYS worth the extra flowering time. :-D fatter, resinous buds

Back
Top Bottom