Mr.GrowitALL's Soma's NYCD x BB Cheese 2nd Grow 2009

Bucket Size -5 gallon
Medium - Fox Farms Ocean Forrest
Lights - (4) 48"fluros 2warm/2cool
Nutrients - Fox farm grow big, Fox farm big bloom
Strain(s) - Big Buddah Chiesel, Dinafem Blue Hash, Dinafem Roadrunner (Auto)
# of Plants: 3

Im back again to share my next grow thats already in progress. I started the seeds about two weeks ago. Its Chiesel from the Big Buddah seed co. I was impressed on the seed quality all seeds were mature and sprouted within 10 hours. I was planning a hydro grow that didnt make it pass the rockwool part. idk what i did wrong but o well. You live and you learn.:rollit: I was left with the 1 chiesel bean that was meant for soil a Dinafem Blue Hash and Roadrunner (AF). All are looking great.More pics coming soon :peace:

Thanks bro, will post after i go out to get batteries. im working with a 5m.p camera insted of a 3.2 so the pics should be of better quality. I used a ceramic plate with plastic wrap placed on my direct tv box. I highly reccomend it

well im back with some photos. Not much to say, Im watering twice a week or every 3 days once with nutes once without. I am letting the Blue Hash and Chiesel veg out as long as possible because my flowering room is still kinda packed. but I will harvest two LS clones soon. My new beans will be here any day now. I was thinking about the Bubblelicious from Nirvina but my bro tlked me into the Papaya. Everything is goin good no defiencies or problems what so ever. Thanks to those who take the time to leave feedbck and plus reps. I will leave feedback if needed so just ask. :peace:

Blue Hash 4 weeks in veg:
ghs_grow_0341.jpg

Blue Hash & Chiesel :
ghs_grow_0351.jpg

ghs_grow_0361.jpg

Hawaiian Snow Clone: NOT Flowering yet??
ghs_grow_037.jpg

Dinafem Roadrunner: Flowering out nicely.
ghs_grow_0391.jpg

ghs_grow_0411.jpg

Roadrunner, Lemon Skunk & Hawaiian Snow Clones.
ghs_grow_0421.jpg

:cheer: Thanks for looking in.

Looking very nice! Cant wait to see how they fill out through flowering. :yummy:

:thanks: give me a few more weeks and you should be looking at some huge ladies, I never veged one out this long. they should be about 4 or 5 ft tall.

Cool, got some healthy lookers.. quite nice:smokin:

thanks siscokid.. stick around bro

nice!!! man your doing so good on this grow! the ones that are 4 weeks in veg looks huge for 4 weeks! and the roadrunner is well...running! i have one roadrunner myself and its only 4 days old :) i hope it will look as good as yours !

BTW how old is she right now you didnt say ?

Appriciate the kind words WeedRyder, Yea Im using the 5 gallon pots, and transplanted the seedlings sooner. they really took off after that. haha yea im not a big fan of AF strains after my bad experiences with the easyryder that i did lasttime. but this Roadrunner is legit. and its exactly 34 days old from when it came up. Its seems really strong and i switched it to 12/12 a few weeks ago to take up some hps light. but :thanks: for stopping by bro :peace:

Nice start!

thanks obxgardener, is good to have you on board for this one.
It wont dissapoint. :slide:

How tall are they right now? I will def be following this one.

The hash and chiesel are both 22-23 inches tall. should be well over 2ft when the new seeds get here, they were dispatched on the 24th and havent even made it to new york yet. Im actually having trouble with my Hawaiian Snow, its grown into the lights every morning, and by the time its lights out i have to move it again. I never made it this far with the mother. pretty excited bro :popcorn:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

this grow is alive and kicking. I am a pre med student so im swamped with homework, 4 more weeks to go.. will update when i get a chance

hey man, how are you finding the Chiesel? i picked up a seed from attitude and am curious on it's growth, smell, hardiness. thanks in advance. good luck with school.

Back
Top Bottom