Lol, oh GT! We live and we learn my friend. I should have asked whether or not she had been watered but such an obvious thing slipped my mind. There is one thing I'll recommend though and that is the removal of those dead leaves lower down. They may attract mold. I don't remove mine until there is no green left in them and they are hanging limp. It looks like a few of yours may be doing that now. Happy days

Lol, oh GT! We live and we learn my friend. I should have asked whether or not she had been watered but such an obvious thing slipped my mind. There is one thing I'll recommend though and that is the removal of those dead leaves lower down. They may attract mold. I don't remove mine until there is no green left in them and they are hanging limp. It looks like a few of yours may be doing that now. Happy days
Thanks prof, actually a very special thank you goes to you my friend. I really appreciate you taking initiative and calling all cars this morning. Honestly, I'm humbled. And as far as the lsd goes... Yeah it was a completely bogus newbie mistake on my part that really looked ugly and scary first thing opening the tent today!
You had my back though, so thank you again!

Nice plants, and glad to see youu found the issue. :goodluck: with the rest of the grow

:thumb:
Thanks a ton! Lol, complete fail on my part today but all is well now.

Thanks a ton! Lol, complete fail on my part today but all is well now.
I wouldn't look at it as a fail, after all it is your first grow. It's a learning curve if anything and I'm sure you just became a better grower because of it. It's easy to overlook watering on your first grow since most people don't realize how much water the plants drink when they hit a certain stage in flower. All of a sudden you realize you need to change your schedule because that one extra day turned everything crispy.

Thank you GT. Sauga is right, mistakes must be made before they can be recognised in the future. The learning curve can be tough but it an essential part of the process. Happy you didn't lose LSD though, I want you to see those colours! :)

I wouldn't look at it as a fail, after all it is your first grow. It's a learning curve if anything and I'm sure you just became a better grower because of it. It's easy to overlook watering on your first grow since most people don't realize how much water the plants drink when they hit a certain stage in flower. All of a sudden you realize you need to change your schedule because that one extra day turned everything crispy.
@MrSauga @ProfessorFlora
Words of wisdom received and appreciated!

This LSD-25 is just acting weird now...

1012181922a_HDR.jpg
1012181922_HDR.jpg

Hey there 420! I've got some new pictures of my girls to post up, I'll start with the autos!

1014181336.jpg

LSD-25
1014181336_HDR.jpg

Amnesia Gold
1014181336c_HDR.jpg

Green Crack
1014181336b_HDR.jpg

Kryptonite
1014181337.jpg
1014181337_HDR.jpg

Winnie and BAKy had some serious deflation in the evening yesterday. I read up on some of the hormones in cannabis plants that suggests they heal/repair themselves faster in dark hours due to auxin production.

Winnie
1014181338a.jpg
1014181338b.jpg

BAKy
1014181338c.jpg
1014181338d.jpg
1014181338e.jpg
1014181338d.jpg
1014181338c.jpg
1014181338b.jpg
1014181338a.jpg

Good to see LSD looking happy again. If I can I normally do trimming just before lights out for that reason. I'm not at the moment though with the veg plants and they seem happy. Looking good by the way! I can't get enough of Bakys leaves :)
I'm really glad to hear that you do it for the same reason, i love the validation lol! I love her leaves too, I have a special connection to this beauty. I hate myself right now though, I did some more defoliation on her. It's super helpful and necessary for what my desired outcome is.. But it still breaks my heart to chop those leaves off

Hello 420 friends & family! So.. BAKy just got her final round of LST before I switch to 12/12 after my autos are done. I took a couple of pictures and it may seem like I'm tooting my own horn... But this is absolute beauty!

1015181403.jpg
1015181322a.jpg
1015181322.jpg
1015181321.jpg

They look awesome! Excellent job GT. Now they just need a few days to recover and they'll explode. They remind me of something like a throwing star. Love it :)
Thanks prof! :)
I feel really good about my potential yield from BAKy now, I'm sooooo excited! The autos are coming along quickly and the LSD is already so much darker!

Back
Top Bottom