JasonDark

Hello and thank you for checking out my journal. I wanted to start a night nurse journal since there arent many to really look at. I'm new here so, hope i post this right.
Growing experience little over 2 and half years.
equipment used:
Flower Tent:
4x8 apollo grow tent flower 1200 watts
revolt 600 watt ballast and apollo Purple Reign ballast set at 600 watts
HTG HPS bulbs
Possible SCROG
4 inch extraction fan with a Phresh filter

veg:
4x4 apollo grow tent veg
6 bulb T-5

pots:
1 Gallon Pots to start
7 gallon pots final destination

Growing Medium:
Fox Farm Ocean Forest x Promix HP

Nutrients:
Heavy 16

Other:
AACT...Compost tea

i dont count my veg times, i just grow til i think its big enough to flower LOL, I use heavy 16 lightly in veg and NORMALLY i use roots 707 mixed with promix, however i wanted to give O F a try. Most times by the time i get to flower, the nutes in the soil are pretty used up, at least with 707 anyways. I will run full heavy 16 line all the way threw flower, with an ice water flush. I ordered from Herbies Seeds and got my order pretty quick, also came with OG Kush and Cheese from Dinafem, but they will not be included in this journal. I use the paper towel method to start my seeds, and used Dr Willards Water with the water in the paper towel, as well as soaking my rockwool cubes PH to 5.5. I have had the best luck using rockwool when it comes to seeds.

image12396.jpeg
image12394.jpeg
image12395.jpeg

brewing the first tea for the night nurse, got some nylons from the dollar store as a tea bag the tea is at hour 16
ingredients are
wiggle worm worm castings
age old kelp
liquid fish
earth juice high brix
roots organics powdered bat guano

image12616.jpeg

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, computer issues and Comcast issues . Made some changes and decided to go with coco, a few people conviced me to try it for the yields so I chose Canna CoCo.
image12892.jpeg
image12893.jpeg

Here they are after a few weeks in canna with heavy 16
image13536.jpeg
image13535.jpeg

sorry for the long break guys, busy with work and gardening and had some pc problems but here are some updates
Decided to get a few of these Pure Par Veg bulbs from HTG to check out.

image51035.JPG

so this is the Night Nurse Pheno # in Growstone COCO with their growstone rocks and Mycos added, i got a bag of this for free to check out.

image41044.JPG

here is the Canna COCO pheno 2.

image37191.JPG

image210047.JPG
image110064.JPG

Still Feeding Heavy 16 with foliar once a week

so this is a update for starting week 2 of flower. stalks are huge, looks like i have a purple pheno as well.
image110067.JPG
image37262.JPG
image210050.JPG

have been feeding fresh brewed compost tea. the micro life on top of the coco is thriving :thumb:

image41045.JPG

seems night nurse is an easy one to clone as well....here are some day 5 pics from my DIY cloner.

image110068.JPG
image210051.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

so i know i didnt do a very good job keeping up with this journal due to work and it went to the abandoned journals, how ever this night nurse grow has been completed and i just wanted to get the info out there for others. hopefully this gets moved to completed journals.

i grew this night nurse in coco using the heavy 16 line with compost teas, let it be know that we had a hot summer where i live and it was hard to keep my temps under 85. the night nurse did not grow well for me. the buds turned out very airy, not frosty, with a mediocre smell. i grew this along with the free seed of og kush from dinafem which turned out rock hard, frosty and so loud i had to run carbon filters while drying. the free og kush ran circles around the night nurse, the yield was so low for plants of this size i was shocked. i had 3 different phenos and one of them went to seed. i have grown for a few years and have had hot temps before and still pull dense frosty buds that will put you on your ass every time. the smoke on the night nurse is relaxing and calming but no where near as potent as the free og kush that came with it. i have clones cut and am holding them to give this plant one more try this winter, maybe its overly sensitive heat....however at this point i would'nt grow this again. i have learned a lesson, i will never buy New genetics that just come out again.
here are some pics during harvest
night_nurse_3.JPG
night_nurse_2.JPG

Hi. I just started three night nurse plants they just germinated. Can you give me any pointers?

Attachments

• F1DA00B3-ECF2-4E41-B84F-A7E8948CABB6.jpeg
    F1DA00B3-ECF2-4E41-B84F-A7E8948CABB6.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 8A01278F-7DAC-4CAB-9564-3F78C023F480.jpeg
    8A01278F-7DAC-4CAB-9564-3F78C023F480.jpeg
    620.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi. I just started three night nurse plants they just germinated. Can you give me any pointers?

Their last post/last time logged in was over 3 years ago, odds against them replying but anything possible.

Back
Top Bottom