The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Doing a drive by....interesting...hope the NN works out for You!
Enjoy the Emerald Cup!
Is that located in the Emerald City?
Don't need a heart, brain nor courage right now!
Just have the Wizard wip up an incredibly potent strain for us!

LOL

I’d go with soil too I think

Mothers transplanted and put to veg. Idk if they will veg again but id like to get them bigger before flower. The gdp will be seeded and is vegging fine. Bcbuds sent some seeds!

We need pics from the Emerald cup .

Ill see what i can do. If i do id need to post them in an off topic thread. Ill probably post the link in my high brix grow.

Doing a drive by....interesting...hope the NN works out for You!
Enjoy the Emerald Cup!
Is that located in the Emerald City?
Don't need a heart, brain nor courage right now!
Just have the Wizard wip up an incredibly potent strain for us!

LOL

Lol! Im following shiggity on his yellow brix road to the emerald city for the cup! Ferci, you should come to meet the wizard.

Both tents have light PM. I think from cross contamination. I will harvest all at once because i need to bud wash. The"NN" is looking close. Maybe next wed itll be done. They should all be nice and heavy by then

Time for the Emerald Cup
420-magazine-mobile453660580.jpg

Thought about going to emerald cup, just to get seeds. You should have a great time, be a lot of fun

Your girls doing great .. At least bc seeds didn't send you a nasty email like cks did to me lol. They told me I was lucky to be getting wrong seeds, I'm still laying that one, I think they changed hands, new people sent me couple packs. Accidents happen, just sucks with all the time it takes lol.

Hope everyone is going to have a wonderful weekend .✌️

Hope i find some great cheap seeds. I cant wait! Thanks buck harvest sunday! Man thats awful! I cant imagine being told that after paying for something specific. Midweek song couldnt really help me out either but the breeder bc buds hooked me up. Just waiting for them to come in. I plan on taking clones of the gdp and seeding them. Ill keep a male mom and then pheno hunt the NN when they come in. Slowly but surely purple knight will be bread.

That a great looking cloner you got in there!! The girls look happy, they Will become monster plants :)

Thanks NS. I cant wait.

The Purple Knight rides again!

I just got a bunch of cbd seeds and im thinking of doing a run of that then doing the NN pheno hunt. I keep going back and forth becuase i want to do PK but i think this will make for some good day time smoke.

1512682845006405168177.jpg

Screenshot_20171207-134357.png

I need a good high cbd strain with little psychoactive properties. A girl at work wants me to make a tincture for her mom. She said arthritis is the problem and her mom rarely leaves her house because of the pain.

Back
Top Bottom