Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

Hey Toker, how are things going?
That last seed of mine finally germed...after I put it in soil. I had given up on it. LOL
Hope your weekend is going well!

Well it's Ok I guess. I got only 9 open sacs. I used a pinch of flour to expand the meager sample of pollen, and pollinated two of my largest Lucky 13 autoflowers. I got rid of that plant I was spraying, because I'm clearing space for my next project, and don't want any rouge pollen contaminating my newest female seed breeding. I hope some of the pollen was viable, and effective, but I gotta move along, because I'm really looking forward to growing me some himalayan blue diesel. I've got tons of these Lucky 13 regular seeds anyway if I need to try again, but the two plants I pollinated just might yield me enough of the fems I want yet!

So your autoflower seed popped?

Re: Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain "Lucky 13" Using Colloidal Silver

more seeds on the way
Happy Skunkday Toker :thumb:

Re: Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain "Lucky 13" Using Colloidal Silver

Like hitting a fat chick with a bag of flour ;)

So Ok today I started soaking eight himalayan blue diesel regular autoflowering seeds. I cleared eight of my Rose Buckets, because this time I'm sprouting right in my final containers. I'm debating doing a regular seed breeding run. I like having regular versions of the seeds handy for cross breeding projects. Not sure yet. I'll wait to see the outcome of plant sex before I decide.

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

I wonder how they make that stuff.. seems around 100ppm the silver just clumps- maybe the water they use. Yeah got so much colloidal probably throw it out after this harvest. Made some drinkable stuff too but I don't want to turn blue :) Looking like papa smurf

It's further concentrated by low temperature evaporation. High altitude water has a low temperature boiling point. They lower the pressure in a chamber of colloidal silver, and it boils down without heating up. By reducing the volume of water they can raise the ppm to whatever they like.

Happy Tokerday Toker :thumb:

My one grow buddy is my only friend who I chat openly with about our grows.

He was complaining one day about all the work he puts into his bubble buckets, and I mentioned RDWC.

Recirculating Deep Water Culture is something I enjoy reading about, so I knew quite a bit.

Anyway he finally decided one day to go for it. All the maintenance on his bubble buckets was killing him.

Stage001.jpg

Heres a pic of his fresh new setup. He likes to grow pineapple chunk. :)

stage002.jpg

His same plants just a few weeks later. He was growing eight buckets before.

But never had his room filled like this before, and this is only two plants!

Heres the plans he used in case your interested in building your own.

"throw down my pimp hand!" :rofl: omg i lol'd so hard i may have crapped myself but cool design i've seen a bunch of his vids i build hydro systems and set them up and never put plants in them cuz they never do good for me i have a fill & drain ready to go right now but im a skeered to use it, i have 4 bubble bucket dwc setups that sit in the corner ,cuz well coco is my pimp medium! why break a working method
i even build a run to waste drip system i shelved lol

Yeah he's so happy right now, cuz it's been so much easier for him to maintain. That, and how big the plants have gotten. I might post another pic of it in flower soon. These photos are from weeks back. I'm sold on coco too bro, but I grow small auto plants. He grows pineapple chunk via DWC, and I do smoke a lot of it, and it's always been great. I really loved this guys videos, but he's gone to a paid subscribers only setup on youtube. He posted this one on a different channel tho. I guess he still wanted it out there for folks who don't want to subscribe.

rdwc is cool, for me it wouldn't work with the veg tent im working with and being able to have every plant in flower on a different schedule for a perpetual harvest the bubbler is more work but it works for what im trying to do
Happy Weednsday Toker your friend made a great vid :thumb: long as hell tho :rofl:

I ended up soaking 10 himalayan blue diesel instead of only 8 seeds. I decided to clear out the two non pollinated Lucky 13 plants leaving only two remaining plants hopefully making L13 female seeds. Leaving ten spaces open to start growing himalayan blue diesel. I think I'm doing a regular seed run this time, and so I'm going to be sparing a suitable male hbd this grow for "regular" seed breeding. I think also I'll only pollinate one female hbd with regular pollen, and cross breed any remaining himalayan blue diesel females with stored female pink salad pollen. It could give me a large number of seeds of a new feminized cross, and give me the himalayan blue diesel seeds I need for further breeding. Also using up my stored non frozen pollen before it expires. And I can even store, and freeze some male hbd pollen. :)

I've stopped soaking the seeds, and have planted all ten. Only one showed a tap root.

That's really cool. I'm kind of interested in how it turns out toker.

The thing with that rdwc build your friend built is it's still going to take awhile to grow a tree that size indoors. I built a 100 plant ebb and flow last year. The thing was going to host 100 babies in rockwool and coco in orchid pots. The idea was have a moving 1k lamp that ran 50 a side and flower them quickly. You'd only have the main cola but 100 main colas ain't a bad harvest. And you could do quick flowering at 7/12 for added boost to your overall time.

It's all sitting out in the garage.. The pumps, everything. I might try that route but the laws are crazy right now. Instead I could do the rdwc with one plant- that's just a 1k fine. Pretty cool stuff :)

Yeah I like the two plant setup myself. I was watching all this guys videos before he went subscribers only. He was growing two strains in each basket. Four different genetics! That's really cool for variety, and strains that can't achieve such massive volume.

Ten of my twelve buckets are planted with my new hbd seeds.

The two buckets in back are hopefully growing Luck13 seeds.

hbd4.jpg

Heres plant number 02 Lucky 13.

l13-02a.jpg

l13-02b.jpg

And heres plant 07 Lucky 13.

l13-06b.jpg

l13-06a.jpg

Both plants are seven days after pollination. With three more weeks to go. :)

Great news!

firstborn-hbd.png

Photo of my first born hbd!!

wide-shot-hbd.png

I use the lids off 100 pack blank CD's packages as a humidity domes. :rofl:

Not very long. Just the first 24 hours outta soil.

Also I took a test bud off my Lucky 13 in search of seeds.

And after 10 days I found 9 seeds! In a very small bud.

Now I think I may have hundreds!! OH YEAH!!

That's right hundreds of Lucky 13 seeds!! lol

I decided to make this hbd run a Colloidal Silver feminized seed run.

I have 14 unpopped regular hbd seeds for if I ever want a male breeding plant.

I'm keeping those in cold storage, and making hbd female seeds!

Congratulation to the first hb lady, smart thing that to put the cd case over! And i hope u get a LOT of seeds. :) i am happy for u. Can i ask what u are gonna do with all the seeds? Its possible that u have been asked that before. Mr seedman Can u ask u to upload a photo of those miniatyre seeds? please and peace :)

Back
Top Bottom