How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yes it works on any type of female cannabis plant. Clones work fantastic.

Self pollinating clones is awesome, and what you really want.

If your breeding with plants that tend to hermie you'll end up with plants that hermie.

Colloidal Silver doesn't change the plants genetic makeup.

So I could pollinate one branch on an auto flower clone or a whole clone and pollinate another clone that came off the same mother? It will only Hermie if it is predisposed to do so otherwise ive got killer auto flower fem seeds? Thats fantastic

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

What up TOKE!! glad you r feeling better:high-five::volcano-smiley:, things look great around here as always!!

what is your grow plan when your CS project is over??

So I could pollinate one branch on an auto flower clone or a whole clone and pollinate another clone that came off the same mother? It will only Hermie if it is predisposed to do so otherwise ive got killer auto flower fem seeds? Thats fantastic

Yup sounds about right.

You should take the time to read the thread tho.

Many people have jumped in thinking you simply spray any kinda Colloidal Silver any kinda way.

It's pretty simple, but not that simple. All the answers are in the thread.

What up TOKE!! glad you r feeling better:high-five::volcano-smiley:, things look great around here as always!!

what is your grow plan when your CS project is over??

I'm starting a new sponsored grow journal growing out examples of all these seeds I've made.

This flu has been kicking my butt tho, so it's been going pretty slow.

nice another sponsored grow..look at ya go :)

Looking forward to it...feel better soon brotha:Namaste:

drop me a link when you get it started Bro

Toker, count me in, :)

You know it! :high-five:

nice another sponsored grow..look at ya go :)

Looking forward to it...feel better soon brotha:Namaste:

I hope you'll be there! :)

drop me a link when you get it started Bro

I'll send you a PM when it's going bro. :thumb:

You got it man!! Maybe I'll even spray some Colloidal Silver guys. :rofl:

My CS sprayed autos, Pineapple Express(PE), and Amnesia XXL (A) pollinated with Auto Jock Horror pollen from CS spraying, are looking beautiful!. I have many seed filled callyxes on the 1 PE, and lots on the 2 A too. :) i think 2 more weeks...
Thank you, toker!! :)
Reps!

I hope it's Ok to invite people to your new journal from your old one. I'm guessing because it's the same sponsor it won't matter. I hope all my friends will join me as I began my perpetual autoflower grow. I plan on sending invites via PM's very soon. All you sponsored growers please remember turn off your signature when commenting, and only discuss the LED's I'm using. :)

Perpetual Feminized Autoflowers - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Just ordered Colloidal Silver!!!!

We'll start spraying next week Fem Harlequin seeds here we come! :high-five:

Thanks Toker! I would not know how to so this if it weren't for your thread!

Just ordered Colloidal Silver!!!!

We'll start spraying next week Fem Harlequin seeds here we come! :high-five:

Thanks Toker! I would not know how to so this if it weren't for your thread!

Haha yeah! :goodjob:

Colloidal Silver is awesome. :)

WOW. Like the skinny guy in all those landrace vids- resPECt... resPECt. Seriously, tons of invaluable information throughout this thread. Took me all day but I got through it. Speaking to that, not that I'm volunteering as certainly someone much more qualified would want to undertake this, should it be consolidated? Cleaned up and summarized as to not lose all of the most important info on the majority of folk? This thread has reached a level that it took a huge commitment to source all the relevant info from ( seriously, I wish I'd taken notes along the way) and I'm not sure the next guy/gal is going to take the time and effort to get through all the welcomes and congrats and woohoo's to take away the info that 99% of folks will be looking for. Just a quick outline with the most important things in bold? Important, diligent, hard, time consuming work has been put in and I'm certain it should be preserved and conveyed! Thanks btw, if I haven't said that, very much appreciated that this info is even available.
If I missed this please let me know- I know there were some mention made of what kind of CS to purchase insofar as ppm's and application techniques but what about making it at home? As I learn more about the process in research I've come across threads about manufacturing CS. Seems like a recipe would go hand in hand with the DIY theme of this thread. Again, someone who is much more in the know than myself would want to tackle that as I have yet to even purchase my ingredients.
Big thanks again to the contributors of knowledge, I will definitely be using this thread again, when the time comes.

Thanks! I'm planning on doing a summary of key points before I close out my journal. Yes there are a lot of people who make, and use their own Colloidal Silver. The PPM's are kinda low on homemade Colloidal Silver, so the way it's done, and what to expect might be better done in another Colloidal Silver journal. Personally I recommend coughing up the twenty bucks, and buying your CS. One eight ounce bottle of 240 PPM ultra Colloidal Silver mixed with 24 ounces of distilled water will treat up to 10 plus plants. Seems like enough for most home growers.

Thanks! I'm planning on doing a summary of key points before I close out my journal. Yes there are a lot of people who make, and use their own Colloidal Silver. The PPM's are kinda low on homemade Colloidal Silver, so the way it's done, and what to expect might be better done in another Colloidal Silver journal. Personally I recommend coughing up the twenty bucks, and buying your CS. One eight ounce bottle of 240 PPM ultra Colloidal Silver mixed with 24 ounces of distilled water will treat up to 10 plus plants. Seems like enough for most home growers.

24oz now? I missed that. I thought you went down to a 32oz. What ppm do you get with 24oz? Are you getting more manners faster with the higher ppm?

I'm so excited to make seeds and cross breeds!

Back
Top Bottom