How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Sweetleaf, to make total of 32oz @ 60 ppm CS (colloidal silver), toker mixes 8 oz @240ppm with 24 oz of water.
(Concentration1) x (vol1)= (Concentration2) x (vol2) :)

It's a good thing YOU'RE the doctor and not me :rofl:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Hey toker. I think I got myself a Hemale :slide: All the bud sites on my colloidal silver NL5h clone look like this.

IMG_47955.JPG

Do you think I should stop spritzing her or continue spritzing daily?

Keep spritzing the Colloidal Silver daily until you see powder, or ripe nanners.

dbd-update-10-9-14.png

Here's a photo of the day I stopped when spritzing my DBD auto.

You're really doing great, but try to zero in on that bud a little more.

The surrounding leaves do look a little stressed.

It won't matter much really tho, because you're bound to be successful now. Congrats!!

Right on Toker69, I'm glad to here your going to compress your CS information so people like me can access it when we are ready to jump on your band wagon. I've read the whole journal by the way, I would not want anybody to think I'm a slacker.

Keep spritzing the Colloidal Silver daily until you see powder, or ripe nanners.

dbd-update-10-9-14.png

Here's a photo of the day I stopped when spritzing my DBD auto.

You're really doing great, but try to zero in on that bud a little more.

The surrounding leaves do look a little stressed.

It won't matter much really tho, because you're bound to be successful now. Congrats!!

Spray em until they burst.

Good stuff :)

Dude i was wanting to ask; how big is my window for pollinating?
The flowering girls have started showing but my boys' balls are still not ready.
How far into flowering can i get before it's too late to pollinate?

It could be ready for harvest, and you could still pollente her. It will work out fine. No worries bro. :)

Toker, as mentioned, here are a few pics of feminized seeds(lots) :) made following your awesome easy peasy instructions here on this thread. I havested seeds from pollenating an Auto Jock Horror x Auto Pineapple Express..seeds..
image15350.jpg
image15347.jpg
image15343.jpg

..and self pollenated the lower half of Jock Horror...here are the seeds..
image15345.jpg
image15351.jpg
image15343.jpg

I still have the 2 Auto Amnesia XXL x Auto Jock Horror to harvest. Maybe next week? The callyxes look like they have seeds almost twice the size of the other plants pollenated/ seeded callyxes! :)

Anyone and everyone on the fence if you should attempt this? A definitely!!! At 10$ US min. for just 1 auto seed souvenier?
If I can do it, anyone can! I have a supply now forever after :) more importantly, the knowledge and confidence that it works just as Toker says.
You can continue to pay imo, alot of money for each seed, or you can make your own. Try it!

...Cant wait to grow out some of these:):) the pineapple express tasted excellent, so sticky, and that was after removing lots of seeds :)

Cant thank you enough, toker!!!

Congratulations DrZiggy!!

It will be 30 days drying before you'll get them to germ, but after that your home free dude.

POLLEN STORAGE CUP

I spent a few minutes making a graphic with a step by step folding a simple pollen storage cup.

TYPING-PAPER-POLLEN-CUP.png

Yes you use white typing paper. After you fold your cup place pollen inside, and seal with tape.

I place my little envelope cup inside a film canister with a 2 gram silica desiccant to keep the pollen dry.

BS-AUTO-07.png

Write down info on paper cup before filling with pollen sample. Like date and type of pollen you're storing.

Make a label outside the 35mm film canister if you have several types of pollen to store.

Only store enough pollen in each 35mm film canister for a single pollenation.

BS-AUTO-01.png

Store your canisters in your freezer for up to a year before using.

When removing canister from freezer let it set out at room temperature an hour before popping open.

This will keep your pollen from drawing in water condensation from the surrounding air.

BS-AUTO-04.png

Try to store a nice clean sample of pollen like this! All yellow powder, and no green leafy stuff.

I hadn't considered the possibility of being able to smoke some of the plant that had been pollinated. good show. that's January's supply sorted lol

Also, who in 2014 has 35mm camera film cannisters? lol

Also, who in 2014 has 35mm camera film cannisters? lol

I'm not exactly sure where you can get them, but they are available on amazon here in the USA.

A 15 pack was 10 bucks the last time I checked. Anything that seals airtight will work tho.

Not much really, but light is a pollen killer. The paper cup should block most of that tho.

Back
Top Bottom