How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I've heard in an unrefrigerated, cool, dark, and dry place they can last seven to ten years.

Frozen in good conditions seeds have sprouted that are thousands of years old.

I heard once you thaw those seeds not to refreeze them. They go bad.

I leave the desiccants in the same bag as the seeds, and pop the whole thing into the tupperware.

I label each bag so I know what's inside. I leave enough at room temp to grow a few years.

Thousands of years; that modifies the landscape somewhat, i can get on board with that.
I see no reason why one couldn't just open the bag and take a few seeds out and put it back in the freezer within a few minutes, right?

edit: does one need to defrost or just shove em straight in the dirt? (i germ in pot)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yeah the frozen ones let them warm up to room temp before yo even open the bag.

The cold will draw in moisture as condensation. I only freeze 25 of each strain.

I'll use them to make more seeds if I ever need too.

The refrigerated ones I do remove and dump a few into the room temp baggy as needed.

This doesn't happen very often, because I keep at least 100 seeds of each type at room temp.

Yeah the frozen ones let them warm up to room temp before yo even open the bag.

The cold will draw in moisture as condensation. I only freeze 25 of each strain.

I'll use them to make more seeds if I ever need too.

The refrigerated ones I do remove and dump a few into the room temp baggy as needed.

This doesn't happen very often, because I keep at least 100 seeds of each type at room temp.

Sorry for all the questions bro.... but...

If you make seeds and then grow and make more seeds and so on and so forth; will you run into problems? diminishing returns? breeding issues such as what happens when dogs get bred so much they end up with loads of health problems (dalmations, british bull dogs, etc)

and, do you recommend the dessicant sachet go in the freezer as well? (in the bag of course)

Yeah the first generation depending your genetics will be the best.

Second gen seeds will have less vigor, and size.

Not really deformities. Just slight losses in growth rates as you advance in generations.

It's why I go for such high numbers in first gen Colloidal Silver feminized seeds.

Properly cared for you can make enough Colloidal Silver fem seeds to last a lifetime.

It's likely I'll make an upgrade in genetics before I make a second generation tho.

500 first gen Colloidal Silver seeds should last any home grower a long long time.

I figured there might be something like that to contend with; a copy of a copy of a copy n all that.

I'm trying to get hold of bruce banner seeds but cannot find them in the UK or even close. If i get those I'd literally make 1000s of seeds and dedicate a whole freezer drawer to storing them lol

Ah.. the thread survived. That was close :/

Yeah 420 is here to discuss cannabis growing information.

Anything else needed you should look to a 420 sponsor.

Our right to exchange information is protected here in the US by our constitution.

But certain things can not be discussed as it could put the magazine in legal jeopardy.

I think you know that now tho bro. Lets keep the discussion on track,

and about How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver

Toker, my auto Amnesia XXL has seeds growing w Auto Jock Horror Pollen from CSing! :)

That's really exciting buddy! Welcome to the club!! :) :thumb:

Hey Toker just wanted to touch base on my project . Because of your CS journal I have successfully pollinated my sativa dominant autoberry with an indica dominant I turned male with CS. I picked the lowest calyx I could see that had been pollinated and boom, I have a feminized seed I created. I hope there is about 30 seeds on this plant. Here is a pic of the mom' main cola (8 weeks and 2 days old) and it's offspring. Thanx again Toker, you know your stuff.
image14583.jpg
image14584.jpg

Yes!! Colloidal Silver strikes again!! :bravo:

It's a nice looking seed, but be sure and wait the full 40 days for you're fem seeds to mature.

Great work! :goodjob:

When we get the seeds out, is it advisable to remove the outer husk?

If you let your seeds mature enough most come popping out pretty easy.

Some even come out if you just move the plant around.

Hey..

I plan to use two plants as males to fertilise three females.

How big should a veg these "boys" to before flipping to 12/12 and starting the spray?

i don't want to fall short of pollen but I'm eager to get going as soon as i can

I would think that 3-4 weeks would be plenty , especially with two plants. I did one MI 5 and got plenty of pollen. I collected it in a tray and put it , and a lot of the " husks" in a pill bottle. I would give it a couple of shakes and then run around the inside edge with a q-tip to collect the pollen. Then I just tapped it above the pistils of the other plant. I had plenty and only did the bottom half of the plant so the top would be sensei.
Not sure if it will take as I just did it a week or so ago but I got my fingers crossed.

Sorry friends, but I've been sick with the flu, and have been feeling pretty out of it for quite a while now.

It's all I can do just to keep my plants watered, and spray a little Colloidal Silver.

I'm still feeling kinda rough, but it seems to be behind me now, so it's time to get back to work.

dbd-update-10-9-14.png

I got a nice release of pollen today when checking on my DBD Auto.

So today marks the first day of pollination. YAY!!

And it looks like I've got powder!!

I can't wait to set this final part of my Colloidal Silver project aside, and really start growing!!

Sorry friends, but I've been sick with the flu, and have been feeling pretty out of it for quite a while now.

It's all I can do just to keep my plants watered, and spray a little Colloidal Silver.

I'm still feeling kinda rough, but it seems to be behind me now, so it's time to get back to work.

Glad youre on the up and up and feeling better! :)

The Colloidal Silver spraying will begin after I sex the plants, and the males are discarded. I've started ten himalaya blue diesel seeds, so I'm hoping for about five hbd females. I'll choose the best female, and start spraying the entire plant. I'll reverse the one to pollinate the other four. After about five days of pollination, and pollen collection I'll chop the reversed female. On that day I'll start the seeds for my next strain, and the cycle continues.

Can this be done with clones if they were not autoflower? I read that it would make Hermie plants because since it's a clone in essence it is self pollinating. What can you tell me about this please?

Can this be done with clones if they were not autoflower? I read that it would make Hermie plants because since it's a clone in essence it is self pollinating. What can you tell me about this please?

Yes it works on any type of female cannabis plant. Clones work fantastic.

Self pollinating clones is awesome, and what you really want.

If your breeding with plants that tend to hermie you'll end up with plants that hermie.

Colloidal Silver doesn't change the plants genetic makeup.

Back
Top Bottom