How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Always a great read toker69, I will be using the term "toker69 method" when I'm ready to take the jump. :adore:

As I'm sitting here reading your journal I look out on my back patio and there's my GF topping her plant. There may be hope for her yet.:rofl:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Almost ready to order the CS.

Few more weeks and we'll be ready to go! Cant wait to make seeds and cross strains and stuff!

Awesome I hope you'll be posting updates to your journal, and even post some here if you like. :goodluck:

congrats again brother!!! you are the man!!:high-five::tokin:

Thanks bro! :high-five:

Always a great read toker69, I will be using the term "toker69 method" when I'm ready to take the jump. :adore:

As I'm sitting here reading your journal I look out on my back patio and there's my GF topping her plant. There may be hope for her yet.:rofl:

Cool man! I hope you post some photos of your Colloidal Silver feminized seed run!! :thumb:

It would appear that you have started a movement; toker69 lol

Thanks buddy!

It makes me super happy to see so many people interested in Colloidal Silver feminizing of seeds.

I didn't invent it, but cannabis seed feminizing has been a trade secret for far too long.

My methods of spritzing, and pollenation I made up myself tho.

Not that others aren't doing it already. I've just never seen it done before.

It would be really exciting to see at home seed feminizing become more commonplace.

Producing stockpiles of seeds at home could only help our movement toward cannabis freedom.

Toker, how long after pollen is placed on pistil before physical changes appear on bud? I have now several more sacs popping out..it was accelerated, IMO from chopping the main cola off 2 days ago and leaving the lower buds (which I only sprayed with CS) to produce pollen sacs/'nanas.
I have placed sacs on about a dozen buds on 2 different strains than the pollen donor. I will repeat when sacs are mature enough.

Just to be sure run your pollination time ten plus days,

and dry, grind, and dump the remaining sacs on all the buds at the end.

By ten plus days I mean at least ten, and more if you feel it's needed.

(Like if you see nice white pistils that still need some pollen.)

I just used what flowers were ready to be thrown on

btw Happy Tokerday Toker and

I got 402 seeds from my little clones I pollinated

DSC049263.JPG

DSC049325.JPG

Yeah great job Chronic.

Plucking, and transferring the sacs when ripe is the super effective method bro!

The dry, grind, and dump is just a finishing move just to add a few more seeds on each bud.

I only got 7 seeds outta that mystery seed test bud, but even 7 extra seeds per bud adds up.

It's just the cherry on top. Great yield bro.

Thanks for taking my suggestions seriously, and sharing your Colloidal Silver success!! :thumb:

Toker here are a few pics from my 2-day spray. As I mentioned they were 2 days apart and whole plant sprays not spritzing at the nodes.

Only one branch has the naners.

IMG_20140926_184453_998.jpg

IMG_20140926_184514_767.jpg

IMG_20140926_184520_029.jpg

IMG_20140926_184607_033.jpg

Sweet! Colloidal Silver strikes again!!

I don't think we'll truly solve the mystery of Colloidal Silver's minimum sprays in this journal.

But it's great to demonstrate how more Colloidal Silver journals, and research is needed.

Every strain may need to be tested to find it's Colloidal Silver breaking point.

Thanks for sharing your Colloidal Silver experience my friend. :)

Woohoo :thumb:

Toker, great news! I believe my pollen from the Auto Jock Horror has fertilized my Auto Pineapple Express! The callyxes that had the pollen sacks/ nanas have closed tightly and are swelling :)
I will post pics in a bit if I may.

Toker, great news! I believe my pollen from the Auto Jock Horror has fertilized my Auto Pineapple Express! The callyxes that had the pollen sacks/ nanas have closed tightly and are swelling :)

I'd like to see those if it please the court :)

Yup anyone who is posting pics about Colloidal Silver feminizing of seeds may do so.

This thread is here to support Colloidal Silver feminizers!

I believe it helps inspire people to see other Colloidal Silver success stories.

And confirm the various techniques I use actually work.

Back
Top Bottom