My Continuous Auto Closet Grow - Pink Salad!

cs makes cannabis taste bad?? BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! BULL PUCKY!!! ok ok i guess if you soak buds you plan to smoke in really strong cs then it would be nasty dangerous smoke, but the seeds from cs treated plants nope...that would mean 90% of all fem seeds made by pro breeder will have nasty flavor too!!, thats a lie to protect the industry profits, if they didnt charge so much in the first place we might not have bothered to find out how to make our own, but fem autos are a one shot deal and at 5$-25$ a bean who can afford to grow 12 plants every 2 months ? they yield low (generally) and thats not even taking duds into account , now if they were 50cents to 2$ a piece it might be a different story, but the way i see it with the way the economy is, the high cost of meds, our hands were forced one of the main reason ppl grow their own is economics, greed will force ppl to find industrious ways around high costs rumors wont fix greed just show more bad ethics, sad sad sad for the greedy ones!! lol

I find a 10ppm colloidal silver. 500 ml . € 15. Can have it in a few days. What i understand it will still work even its only 10ppm. And its not unhealthy. This place is full of info :) thank u.

My buddy BigIrishDoode says it works good. I've never tried it that low, but he's a reliable source of info. I like to stick to what's working for me tho. I get a more concentrated version, and can mix it down to about anything.

If you get into autos look for auto strains that sell regular seeds. Fem seeds are cool, and easy, but males are needed to breed your own. Or you can make your own female seeds like I am. Autos don't clone, and must be grown from seeds every time. Most auto seeds go for 10 bucks each, and up. If you breed your own you can save a lot of money, and less worries about overseas deliveries. Both of my grow logs are about making female seeds of my own. You can start there if you like.

Sorry for the delay - been busy securing a new job. I do know that you cannot clone Autos - I'm in for grabbing a male or "making" my own Fem's once I get a couple grows under my belt. I'll be tapping into your journals for sure :bongrip:

--------------------------------------
Photo essay! - Required quiz!!
--------------------------------------

0004seeds.jpg

0000seeds.jpg

0002seeds.jpg

0003seeds.jpg

0001seeds.jpg

I took a test nugget off plant five. How many female seeds did I get? :rofl:

another Freeweed day Toker and Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Hey. Congrats to the seeds :) nice. + reps for succes!

Fantastic harvest of seeds!! :thumb: Fantastic routine you’ve got!

ps. I love the Mckenna quote!

Great job on the seeds. Here is the answer to the quiz of seeds in the bag: You have as many female seeds as there are in the bag.

Do I win?? :)

BTW, your seeds are much greener that what I harvested. Do you always harvest before they are completely dark, or do you find it makes no difference? Curious on how others do this. I waited longer on mine, but if it doesn't really make that big of a difference than maybe next time I won't wait so long.

Thanks everyone!

I just harvested a test nugget! So I'm still waiting another week. I saved them this time because they looked pretty good. :)

-------------------------
Harvesting plant 03
--------------------------

Trimmed off the leaves of plant number 03 while still in the pot!

plant-03.png

Looks pretty cool. Seeds falling out all over the place.

All the PS plants coming down in the next few days. :)

Back
Top Bottom