My Continuous Auto Closet Grow - Pink Salad!

-----------------------
On cruise control
-----------------------

16 days, and the pink salad is coming down. I think I may break out fresh coco for the new year. The coco I'm using now is about one month away from being a year old, and I plan on growing out my lucky 13 strain. That 70 days would send my coco into overtime. hummm.

2-more-weeks.png

Yeah......a thousand or more seeds. LOL I like today's logo. Yesterdays' looked like a "G" instead of a "6", but the colors were great!
Have a simply mahvelous day Toker!:thumb:

Yeah I'll keep working on logos probably. That one was sucking! I want a graffiti type logo, so raise my street cred! lol :)

yo t! sup homie! check dis yo i be poppin some fresh gear yo! im bangin some autos all up in some plugs dawg! i threw down my last 2 cream caramels , sum super blue auto diesels bx1 ( a cross i started in 2012) and some f2 himalaya blue diesels straight gangsta yo! and chek it i jammed some reg beanz too yo got this elite seed from an accidental pollination of a clone only strain called super snowdawg a cut created by the og himself "mr chemdawg" the dude i got it from got it from a dude that knows Chemdawg and got his bish from him directly i got 1 of less than a dozen found in a super snowdawg bud!! man i hope it sprouts!! male or female idk im crossing it to everything i can or cs the hell out of it!!! yo!! i also dropped 2 dinafem grape 13s, and a cross of blue moon shine and a lemon i call "blue lemon" and some gdp of course, im gonna fem some of the autos too have to do the cream caramels that was my last 2 beans of that strain and its my favorite auto, and the hbd(f2) would be nice to not have to cull males it has a high male ratio like 60% same for the sbad-bx1 anyway just wanted to share with you that i was doing an auto cs run,

so to chime in on what to expect in the way of numbers on seeds i have had 1 small hbd auto (they only get 20 inches max) fully pollinated reg male & female produce over 1000 seeds, and for a 2 plant (1 fully sprayed) and one being fully pollinated with fem pollen similar sized plant to the regular plant yielded about 500 nice fat ripe beans and about 300 underdeveloped most likely wont germinate (i should have waited 2 more weeks) so yields are pretty close to reg pollen
and of course if you dont want that many you know you can just do a couple branches, i like to hit a female with several different pollens if i have it you never know which cross will give you that magic gem pheno we are ever searching for....yo!

figured i'd throw down some thug chat bid style to help you with your og street cred :rofl: i did live in the hood a few years but im sure the lingo has changed:high-five::thumb:

:biglaugh:That was too funny BID! Reads like I hear at work all day. LOL
I enjoyed reading it and appreciated the info on the seeds count as well. I pollinated just one small branch and wound up with 101.
I am going to enjoy seeing what Toker69 gets from his.
Likin' the new dude on the logo toker. :)

Yeah he's the toker69 dude! He worked out great there, but not really working as an avatar. I'm going to work on that some more. :)

I grow autos because they don't require a light tight space.
So I close the door only when I've got company in my bedroom.
I just flip one switch and the whole thing goes dark, and fans shut off.
Close and lock the door. If someone asks I say I don't have a key.
For security like that a regular door would be good.
It depends on your situation at home I guess.

Back
Top Bottom