1st Closet Grow

420-magazine-mobile105556709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900664036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile466742213.jpg

Coming up on 12 weeks and this plant still won't finish. It's a train wreck auto that I stunted early and stopped feeding way too early..
Oh well live and learn right. This experience has been great tho and I want to thank everyone that has chimed in to help. It's been a great learning experience.
420-magazine-mobile1130727197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723465206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379331850.jpg

I really need to try this auto strain. Oldschool64 grew a monster plant of this strain not that long ago that I was amazing with and now I'm seeing your beast .it's a must try for me.
Great job growing her! .

I really need to try this auto strain. Oldschool64 grew a monster plant of this strain not that long ago that I was amazing with and now I'm seeing your beast .it's a must try for me.
Great job growing her! .

Thx ms sinful, she's my first so I'm quite proud. I'm sure this strain can be great but mine is no beast lol she's only 18" tall. These seeds came from cks.

Thx ms sinful, she's my first so I'm quite proud. I'm sure this strain can be great but mine is no beast lol she's only 18" tall. These seeds came from cks.

Cks.. cool I'll remember that. Lol if you don't think she's a beast then I can't wait to see your next grow! Those look like solid nugs, I think you'll be shocked by her weight.

Back
Top Bottom