My Continuous Auto Closet Grow - Pink Salad!

Thanks Toker69! I own my property - so I wouldn't be subject to landlords coming in inspecting the place or anything like that. Only people I trust come into my home. My wheels are turning. Onto learning more about "autos" first before getting things ready :blunt:

If you get into autos look for auto strains that sell regular seeds. Fem seeds are cool, and easy, but males are needed to breed your own. Or you can make your own female seeds like I am. Autos don't clone, and must be grown from seeds every time. Most auto seeds go for 10 bucks each, and up. If you breed your own you can save a lot of money, and less worries about overseas deliveries. Both of my grow logs are about making female seeds of my own. You can start there if you like.

If you get into autos look for auto strains that sell regular seeds. Fem seeds are cool, and easy, but males are needed to breed your own. Or you can make your own female seeds like I am. Autos don't clone, and must be grown from seeds every time. Most auto seeds go for 10 bucks each, and up. If you breed your own you can save a lot of money, and less worries about overseas deliveries. Both of my grow logs are about making female seeds of my own. You can start there if you like.

You got that right! That's why I'm making my own seeds too. Planning to do a lot of it, so your journals are really helping me with ideas.

Now, I have a question...have you heard of mmj users that complained about taste of the product coming from plants grown with seeds treated with colloidal silver? I had that issue come up yesterday with someone I was talking to, the seed sellers are apparently telling people that home grown feminized using colloidal silver process have a nasty after taste on the final product.
I'm thinking they are just trying to push their own seeds by knocking down the competition with some off the wall reasoning.

Aww BS! They know how powerful myths, and urban legends are in the cannabis community. They're used to having control over CS trade secrets, but I've actually seen one seed company grower admit to using CS to make fem seed on a youtube interview.

If they really were looking out for the public with that info they would say CS gives bad flavor, and that's why we use this _______! Did they share the good flavor seeds info? lol.

Yay my 40x magnifier loupe came today.

close-up5.jpg

All my friends are using christmas microscopes! lol. I'm not getting one. :(

Okay, that loupe is going to be wonderful for you! Are you using it with a digi camera or a phone camera?
I had some DIY things on how to use it on a digital camera if you want me to send the link to ya.

I'm using my phone for now. I ziptied it to the phone lens. It slips on, and off pretty easy. I got a small 10 megapixel camera somewhere. It needs batteries tho. One day soon I'll get that going again. :)

Hey. U make u own seeds right? I was thinking about make some seeds myself. Will u give me a hand? :) i follow your journal aswell....

I start making female seeds on page four of this journal. My other feminized seed journal is listed in my signature. I'm just getting started there. :thumb:

So you want to make regular seeds, and do some cross breeding? If you want males you gotta buy a pack of regular seeds. Females come in single seed packs, but regular seeds come in larger packs. You can make feminized seeds with two females. You might consider feminizing one of the plants your growing now for female pollen. You could do a branch, or lower half. Leave the rest female. I'm not sure how far along they are. Might be a bit late. Have they shown sex, and how long ago? All you need is some colloidal silver. It's like 20 bucks on amazon.

Do you mean i can make seeds by crossing two females? The ones that i grow now is all females. I have saved 1 seed that i know are a female. Auto-fem to be correct. Will the seeds i make be auto-fem as well? But how can i make seeds without a guy? :0 i want all seeds to be feminised if its possible. That would be perfect... I have a 200 w cfl that i can use to make seeds. Excuse me if i make you boring with questions that is just normal for you :) but i start to thing if i get like couple of 100 seeds and plant them all... If the weather is ok it will be some weight. Not top quality but much and ok :)

Yes thats how fems are made. From female plants. Just start reading this journal from page four. It's all explained pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom