Stratlogic's Hydro Closet ScrOG Grow

Whats up everyone? I started a new seed in the propagator today so here we go again. I sat the seed in r/o water overnight then did the wet paper towel in the plastic bag for another night and had a taproot today so I placed it in the propagator.

Everything is going to be pretty much the same again. This time around I am using a Trainwreck seed I had laying around. Fingers crossed it's another female!

I'll have some pictures up as soon as something worth taking a picture happens.

woo hoo!

Thanks guys for all the reps. I did end up using more bags but I didn't line them with foil. Oops! I dried them a little too much though I think. After a day in the jars the buds were still a bit crispy. Is that going to affect the curing process? Any pointers? Much appreciated.

If they are still a bit crispy, u can add a few lemon of lime pills in to the jars for about a day. That will make them less crispy.:ganjamon:

hey strat I've read your threads a couple times and dude- props.
interested in your continued success.

Here are a couple of pics at Day 21. So far so good.

tn_DSC00959.JPG

tn_DSC00961.JPG

I forgot to mention that this time around I am using a net pot that is a little bigger. Not much. 5.5" this time. Last time it was 4" and before that was 3".

Yeah I figured why not? I did all the other ones here and it's pretty much the same thing all over again. Nothing too exciting worth starting a new thread for. I do have a new construction project in the oven that I will be unveiling in a new thread here pretty soon.

Here we are 5 days later at day 26

tn_DSC00967.JPG

tn_DSC00966.JPG

The leaves were looking a little droopy and I realized it was because I never raised the lights like I normally do. I raised them up and within 30 minutes they started to perk up. It blows my mind how responsive these plants are.

Day 30. I've decided to veg for one more week. Normally I have switched cycles this far into it but the plant isn't as big as the previous plants at this day.

tn_DSC01022.JPG

tn_DSC01020.JPG

tn_DSC01019.JPG

Cool. I love your system...it rocks. :peace:

Day 39/9 Days budding. I had to put the screen in today so I thought I would take some pictures before she goes back into the box and stays there until the chop. The plant is still stretching quite a bit and I am going to Mexico for 5 days so I will have to have my roommates take care of her as she grows through the screen. I'm hoping everything goes good while I'm gone. When I get back she should have shown her sex by then. This will be the last I see her until I get back from vacation so I hope everything goes well. Here's some more pics.

tn_DSC01049.JPG

tn_DSC01044.JPG

tn_DSC01045.JPG

...so I got another in the oven and this time it's a girl! Same thing as all the times before.

I thought this one was a dud because it didn't grow at all so I left it for a while. I fed it only twice in 39 days but it never died so I decided wtf, let's see what happens.

Day 1 of second cycle at day 39.
tn_DSC01072.JPG

Check it out. 12 leaves. Not sure what's going on there. Just some bagseed.
tn_DSC01067.JPG

Day 16 of second cycle. I skirted it just last night.
tn_DSC01138.JPG

Beautiful flowers man, shes gunna be a fine producer.

Day 26 Update. Day 64 total. She finally quit stretching after 3 and a half weeks. The screen has filled up very nicely with tons of bud sites. Just over a month left until harvest.

tn_DSC03366.JPG

tn_DSC03364.JPG

tn_DSC03360.JPG

Back
Top Bottom