Thew1sest's First Closet Hydro, SCROG, CFL Journal

I saw something like that too only even crazier - best plant grown in a shot glass! Wish I could remember which forum, but I don't spend much time anywhere but here anymore.

Nice nugs, w1sest :thumb: Oh, and the 400w will really be a boost if you go that way.

I have 4 afghani/gdp crosses that are in 32 oz. rooting cups that are 14 days into flower now and around 18-24 inches tall.:tokin: didn't want to disturb the roots and now they are all grown through the holes in the cup!!! Whoops!!

Phil are you going to try and transplant? I did a late flower transplant once and it seemed to work fine... the other option would be to just remove the bottoms of the cups and pop the remainder into something bigger. Or just keep them like they are and water lots. Good luck!

I have 4 afghani/gdp crosses that are in 32 oz. rooting cups that are 14 days into flower now and around 18-24 inches tall.:tokin: didn't want to disturb the roots and now they are all grown through the holes in the cup!!! Whoops!!

Hell yeah we should make a contest out of small container grow!

I'm going to just water ALOT and keep them like they are, I have a few more in 2 and 3 gal "OkiePots" (nursery pots with 2 1/8 inch holes drilled all over and landscaping fabric lining the inside) so I can get a little more, I probably will harvest the 32 oz'ers early anyway!:tokin::lot-o-toke:

Just saw that you nominated me for MOTM -- thanks so much my friend! I'm thrilled and honored, and frankly, speechless! I'm sorry for not noticing it sooner - just went to check it out and start voting and saw my name on the ballot. The kind words and nomination are awesome - you made my day! :thanks:

Sneak peak of new setup :thumb:
Photo05201106_1.jpg
Photo05201106.jpg
Photo05201105.jpg

All brand New under $150

AWESOME! Really cool - you'll really do well with 400 in that space. That's almost the same space I have in my Mothership - and have had great luck in there with the 400w. That IS a really good deal, price-wise. Nice score, w1sest! :thumb:

Sneak peak of new setup :thumb:
Photo05201106_1.jpg
Photo05201106.jpg
Photo05201105.jpg

All brand New under $150

Wow! That's a GREAT deal. I'd consider going to a 400w for a deal like that. My local grow guys have been getting on my to go 400w for my next grow.

Not sure but I might. I've got some expenses that must be addressed in doing box mods over the summer so I'll see...

:Namaste:

whats really cool is you got both bulbs, and good ones too, for that price!! that would have cost you another 100 if you had to buy seperate, or one bulb would have put you above 200 easy! Nice buy, who did you get that thru bro? I need to find a short term replacement for my led, got to send her in to get it fixed or replaced.

whats really cool is you got both bulbs, and good ones too, for that price!! that would have cost you another 100 if you had to buy seperate, or one bulb would have put you above 200 easy! Nice buy, who did you get that thru bro? I need to find a short term replacement for my led, got to send her in to get it fixed or replaced.

Actually on amazon I found it, they have a bunch of deals. I just wanted a cooltube and this is what I found.

Back
Top Bottom