Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

i have used de for years around the house on my dogs & cats im a firm believer its just a non toxic mineral, theres not a single report verified its hurt a person long term , and i never smoke buds that i have not washed ewww im not smoking dust,pollen,mold spores etc i wash buds to improve flavor color and cleanliness, right after trimming into the drink they go 3 buckets, 1 hot water 135f with a tbps lemon juice. 2nd bucket cold water 40-50f with 1 tbps baking soda, 3rd bucket distilled or ro water room temperature then hung or layed on paper towels, best tasting bud ever, would you buy veggies and not wash them off?

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

Not knocking you, or your methods. Just expressing my own ideas, and ways. That's what we do in our own journals. In the end we all must decide what we do for ourselves. Just like so many have expressed concern about not smoking CS sprayed plants. As far as I know no deaths have been reported there either. I've seen a photo of a bicycle embedded in a tree. The tree grew around the bike after it was left chained there for many years. Growing buds might do the same with those sand like grains.

I'm fine with you, or anyone expressing their ideas. You know better than most anyone in these new, and gray areas of growing, but I would feel irresponsible not to express concern if I felt it. People might unknowingly suffer because of my journal, and all I had to do was say something.

My friend Cannafan was interested in my homemade carbon filter design so I thought I'd upload a better photo. Turns out I'm having major camera malfunctions, and it was several days of working on it just to get this photo up. Everything from cameras to card readers decided to go bad all at once. I took a few snaps of the this fan three, or four days ago right before the camera crapped out. Tried to transfer to my computer, and the card reader was broke. I took that crappy cell photo of this fan, and wondered why it was so blurry. Looked at the lens, and thought it was dirty. So I tried cleaning it. Turns out the lens was broke, and it totally fell apart. I think I cracked it with my car keys. :(

I borrowed a SD card reader from a friend today to test my SD cards, and saw these photos I took of this fan. I guess my SD cards are Ok. lol

carbon-filter-fan.png

Anyway heres a better shot of my homemade carbon filter.

saves money and works
Happy Weednsday Toker :thumb:

Thanks for the pic Toker! That one is much clearer. I'm rigging one up for upstairs in the veggie grow room, the clones are starting to smell a bit. LOL

I was having trouble with one SD card myself a couple weeks back and almost threw it out, but have now discovered it's the SD slot in the laptop that is working off and on. I got a new USB reader. These darned SD cards starting being made as SDHC, the older USB plug in reader that I have won't read those. If it ain't one thing to irritate it's another. LOL
Have a grrreat day! :Namaste:

All kinds of great news!

I've borrowed a digital camera, and may buy it from a friend. I was chatting with a buddy about my camera woes, and he's offered to sell me this digital camera, and he's even lent it to me to help me decide. YAY. It even uses SD cards, and came with a reader.

Even better news is another great friend came by yesterday, and dropped off some new autoflower genetics! Woot!!

seeds1.png

It's so great to have 420 type friends!! So starting soon will be my third colloidal silver project "Himalayan Blue Diesel" At least that's what I'm thinking now, but I'm still working on my ideas, and that plan may change. Altogether I was gifted five new strains, and I may not even have enough CS on hand to handle them all. Haha those are the kinda problems I love to have!! YAY

good to hear you got more projects upcoming
Happy Skunkday Toker :thumb:

Awesome on all good news counts Toker! I can spare some of my Silver....LOL
I really am looking forward to the Himalayan Blue Diesel if you choose that! MMMMM...the smell of blueberries bring summer thoughts and warms me up. :)
Maybe we can start our projects within a few days of each other. That would be fun. :)
I'm still waiting on my only auto seed to pop, it's been since the 19th. grrrr... Sure hope it pops soon.

All kinds of great news!

I've borrowed a digital camera, and may buy it from a friend. I was chatting with a buddy about my camera woes, and he's offered to sell me this digital camera, and he's even lent it to me to help me decide. YAY. It even uses SD cards, and came with a reader.

Even better news is another great friend came by yesterday, and dropped off some new autoflower genetics! Woot!!

seeds1.png

It's so great to have 420 type friends!! So starting soon will be my third colloidal silver project "Himalayan Blue Diesel" At least that's what I'm thinking now, but I'm still working on my ideas, and that plan may change. Altogether I was gifted five new strains, and I may not even have enough CS on hand to handle them all. Haha those are the kinda problems I love to have!! YAY
man you got some cool buddies (wink)i sure do love me some hbd!! trim that stuff and close your eyes you'll swear your sitting it a blueberry patch always found hbd to be a great dessert pre slumber treat!! this will be a fun one to watch:high-five:

man you got some cool buddies (wink)i sure do love me some hbd!! trim that stuff and close your eyes you'll swear your sitting it a blueberry patch always found hbd to be a great dessert pre slumber treat!! this will be a fun one to watch:high-five:

Yeah I owe that dude bigtime for sure! haha. :)

ok I can assume b is for blueberry then whats the h and the d for?

cool thanks for filling that in for me :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom