The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Ok RF, went back a couple of pages on both your journals.
I'm neither senile or old.
Might be afflicted by "Can't Remember Sh!T" at times.....

What week are you in?
How many weeks do you think they will prime?
Thanks

Ok RF, went back a couple of pages on both your journals.
I'm neither senile or old.
Might be afflicted by "Can't Remember Sh!T" at times.....

What week are you in?
How many weeks do you think they will prime?
Thanks

Im not sure. I dont really count weeks lol. I should keep better notes but typically i wait for pistils to turn and when they stop putting out new pistils i check trichs. The gdp had very little amber last i checked. Its time to check again though. The NN is still pushing but looking close!

Oops hit the d interested of the p too medicated.

:passitleft:

I realize multitasking is like walking and chewing bubblegum at the same time.
Some can do it. Some can't!
How in the world are you going to market seeds?
If you can't keep track of flower time!

Really I was just curious.....george....man in the yellow hat. Haha
OoooooIneedanotherHIT!

Exactly. I just go off the plants and when they are ready. Breeders timeline is never correct and i get too antsy seeing im close lol!

20171113_150127.jpg
20171113_150131.jpg
20171113_150134.jpg
20171113_150139.jpg
20171113_150150.jpg
20171113_150154.jpg
20171113_150234.jpg
20171113_150236.jpg

Ok well this is the NN i plan on using to breed with GDP. I still have to taste but i put her under more light and in a bigger space. Im very confused. These girls have been under 24hrs of light but are flowering. Hoping i can take clones ok. She is now at 16 on

If you breed with a auto, what would the seeds be? Would some be photos and some autos? Interesting

The auto gene is recessive so a cross between an auto and a photo will be 100% photos. Half of the plants produced will carry the recessive gene. The next generation will produce 50% photos-25% autos-25% fast. The fast plants will be photos with a shorter faster flower period.

But the NN hasn't been crossed yet correct? It appears they retained the recessive gene at some point and likely were crossed with another recessive containing strain? Lol if just email them. I planted a dispensary bag seed that was an auto. Kinda blew my mind some

Thanks guys. Ill send one out, hopefully they respond. They dont usually respond to email but do pick up the phone. There in the uk though and i get charged per minute. Well see what happens.

But the NN hasn't been crossed yet correct? It appears they retained the recessive gene at some point and likely were crossed with another recessive containing strain? Lol if just email them. I planted a dispensary bag seed that was an auto. Kinda blew my mind some

These are NN i bought. Is a cross of some plants non of which are auto as far as i know. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom