The Making of Purple Knight! Starring GDP & Night Nurse

Same. I have 1 tiny budsicle and it was enough to get the wife's panties all bundled.... installed the filter and she's happy. For now. Flip next week so fingers crossed!!!

They almost are glowing from all that frost Mr farmer! Well done :high five:

Thanks md!!

No filter wow. My wife is all over me to harvest the four plants I have going right now because of the smell. We're having 16 people over for thanksgiving and she doesn't want family to know what's up in the basement. And that's with a filter. .

Lol when we order food i have to make sure they dont get to the door. Outside in the hall no smell. Open the door and wow!

Same. I have 1 tiny budsicle and it was enough to get the wife's panties all bundled.... installed the filter and she's happy. For now. Flip next week so fingers crossed!!!

Wow! Either my nose has gone blind to the smell of weed or your stuff is extra smelly. It never smells super strong to me but if i get close i smell it and when i come in the house i smell it for a little. My mother inlaw came and she was she said it smells normal in here. My wife asked her what it smells like and my inlaw said weed. We all laughed. I barely notice the smell though

Hehehe the eternal "smell" talk with the gf... I cant explain How wonderfull it is to have a girlfriend that really likes the smell.

Hope you all get a lot of great buds and happy wifes :) #filterup hehehe

Lol yea we get so used to it we go nose blind

I wish i could smell that goodness full strength!

Idk how yall grow without filters.. sweet sue is in a friggen apartment complex and uses no filters. Shes so badass lol.

Kinda sad the gdp didnt purple up on you.. that nn sounds awesome though! All in one tote too.. pretty sweet man!

Lol i live in an apt too. Some how the smell never goes in the hall unless im smoking with a closed window but you open the front door and get hit in the face with fresh growing weed smell. My manager smokes but not too many people know that. I smelled weed the other day at the start of my hall but went away as you got to my apt door. Im pretty sure the guy smokes there but my wife freaked out saying its in the hall! I explained its from the first apt in the hall not me and all was good lol. I think a good amount of people either smoke or dont care here.

The gdp didnt purple:( thats ok. Hopefully the male plant has some purple genes in it. If not i will be breeding the gdp and crossing gdp with nn so if i find a purple gdp later on ill cross it back into the strain. Gdp is supposed to be colorful. Maybe ill get more phenos wit the seeds i make

Hehehe the eternal "smell" talk with the gf... I cant explain How wonderfull it is to have a girlfriend that really likes the smell.

Hope you all get a lot of great buds and happy wifes :) #filterup hehehe

Im very lucky that the smell doesnt bother her. As long as the hallway doesnt get all stanky we are ok. I need to put a filter in that tent though eventually. Think ill veg in the bathroom as needed and use my two tent for flower only

Morning RF!
Nice update...girls look delicious!
Couldn't count the times I've worried more about......opportunities for thieves than police growing in populated areas.
Good luck....hope your harvest comes soon!

Morning RF!
Nice update...girls look delicious!
Couldn't count the times I've worried more about......opportunities for thieves than police growing in populated areas.
Good luck....hope your harvest comes soon!

Thanks ferci!! Happy friday to you!!

All's good here farmer. Looks like your project is going good. Nice work

Thanks MI. Once i harvest then the fun begins!

Just got caught up, looks like you'll be ready to harvest soon. Looking good .

What are ya going to do with all your free time after the switch to high brix. It's so easy it's boring lol. But your gonna love it. Mine has been easy, it's weird not testing and measuring all kinds of stuff, and just use couple bottles

Hope everyone is having a great Friday .✌️..

Just got caught up, looks like you'll be ready to harvest soon. Looking good .

What are ya going to do with all your free time after the switch to high brix. It's so easy it's boring lol. But your gonna love it. Mine has been easy, it's weird not testing and measuring all kinds of stuff, and just use couple bottles

Hope everyone is having a great Friday .✌️..

Thanks buck! I cant wait they look so tastey!! Its really hard to get in the tote to ph or change the rez. Plants flop every which way. I have to strap them down.

Here is my highbrix grow if you want to join along. I suggest skipping to the last page. Page 17

Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Thanks brother, page 17, damn I didn't know you started a new one yet. Cool I'm heading there now, looking forward to it ....

See you there buck! Thanks.

Here they are today. Having trouble getting into the tote for ph check and rez change

20171111_215941.jpg
20171111_215937.jpg
20171111_215937.jpg
20171111_215931.jpg
20171111_215926.jpg
20171111_215922.jpg
20171111_215919.jpg
20171111_215914.jpg
20171111_215908.jpg
20171111_215903.jpg
20171111_215900.jpg
20171111_215854.jpg