0923181146e_HDR.jpg
0923181146d_HDR.jpg
0923181146c_HDR.jpg
0923181146b_HDR.jpg
0923181146a_HDR.jpg
0923181146_HDR.jpg

Man!!! They've grown! looking awesome. Good work GT o_O:passitleft:
Thank you kindy! :high-five:
Trying different training on em, and I love love love seeing these beauties grow. The autos are so fast that I am literally shocked some days when I check on them.

I couldn't get the greatest picture but it would seem that my lsd-25 auto has started flowering!
You can see the tiny little pistols that have started shooting out
0930181502_HDR-1.jpg
0930181502b_HDR.jpg

dude, that first one is a auto flower unless that the one in flower
Yeah that's Willow, my learner bagseed. She's the one I have recent flower pics of.
She's grown so much! Proud papa here..

I was looking at your last pic of willow and I think that she'll be done around the same time as my flower tent finishes up. So not too long now GT. Hope everything's cool with you my friend :)
@ProfessorFlora :
1. That's awesome! Willow is getting fat lol
2. It's officially October 4th... My day of reckoning has finally gotten here. Was unable to compete the project for my client, but have been working directly with them ALL BLOODY DAY and got a very necessary extension. Which means the pressure comes off a bit, but this hellish program isn't gonna be marketable for another week.
I'll be around much, much more come this weekend. And boy... Talk about some serious catching up! I've got a lot of reading to do lol

My friend, cheers for now! Chat with ya soon.
:ganjamon:

Woo Hoo! Your back! How are you man? That is one fine looking picture of some even finer looking ladies! They look so healthy still! Just think, they (some) still have the flowering stretch to come! :)
I'm counting my blessings that I've got some good, strong genetics going on because I have been forced to seriously neglect these gals! BAKy was rootbound so I moved her into a new home with some space to root out but if I don't flip soon I'm afraid that the jungle that @Pennywise said will be there is going to be looking like Jumanji! I've got to focus on setting my closet space up again for the baby blueberry. And on a sad note.. @Preston9mm only one of my twins made it :confused::rip:

Willow should be ready in 2 weeks, give or take, the way things are going now. My eagerness did a couple of things... I'm pretty much set up to remain perpetual as long as I adjust my schedule slightly. BUT.. At the moment I'm on so many different schedules that I'm required to have a second grow space aside from my temporary "pop-up nursery" closet space.

The autos are growing like a charm! They let me know the moment they were hungry and they got a small supper of some 2-8-4 and responded that same day very happily. That ruderalis is some tough stuff! They've all started flowering now and I can already see that I'm only gonna have my "babies" for a very short time now! It's good to be back! I'll be catching up on everyone, so happy growing and I can't wait to see how everyone is doing!
:ganjamon:

Yea that will be a jungle in a couple of weeks!
I'm a little nervous about Winnie and BAKy to be entirely honest. They are going to be MONSTERS if I'm not careful lol:oops:

Back
Top Bottom