StarKiller OG Bred By Rare Dankness - Green & Purple Phenos

Ok ive been curing the SK for about a month and vape some of the green pheno. I get classic og on the inhale and after a few minutes its strong lemon candy that lingers. I like the taste of this a lot. The high starts out as a nice feels great sativa high then starts becoming more indica after maybe 45 - 60 minutes. For sure ill grow tgis one again.

Strain: StarKiller og

Breeder: Rare Dankness

Indica/Sativa?: 70% indica / 30% Sativa

Lineage: Skywalker og x RD#2 (male)

Aroma: kushy - chemmy

Taste: Has a lemony taste

High: Nice clear head buzz for about an hour then transitioning into a relaxed body stone. Good for sleep 2-3 hours after smoking.

This strain showed 2 phenos, one was green throughout flowering. It had narrower leaves and a bit more lanky. The other pheno was a classic Indica type plant, short, bushy and had wider leaves. The Indica pheno turned dark purple during the second half of flowering. Overall ill give it 7 out of 10. This is a good evening strain for chilling and watching tv before bed time. Helps my anxiety and causes a warm fuzzy relaxed state.
420-magazine-mobile1425267280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile479807009.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178718380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile624225185.jpg

Thanks 420
Pennywise

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Where do you get your seeds at? Looking for a reliable place with variety.

She needs a journal big time, post on my wall or Growchy, BF, Vex are good journals to post questions. She just needs to keep us all in the loop and im sure we can help.

I topped once then lst and finally scrogged it, lots of colas but i should have let them go vertical at the flip. The colas had no heigth to them.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Hey pw I just switched to flower and was reading thru your older stuff bc you know your shit lol. I had mine tied down and they are growing back up vertical, should I not tie them down again? I have my whole thing on a drip to waste system so I don't have to touch it much, just mix my nutes in the big reservoir. I only gave them quarter bloom nutes and hopefully kick it to full bloom nutes next week. Sorry bout the long ass post lol. Thanks in advance brother

Hey pw I just switched to flower and was reading thru your older stuff bc you know your shit lol. I had mine tied down and they are growing back up vertical, should I not tie them down again? I have my whole thing on a drip to waste system so I don't have to touch it much, just mix my nutes in the big reservoir. I only gave them quarter bloom nutes and hopefully kick it to full bloom nutes next week. Sorry bout the long ass post lol. Thanks in advance brother

Once i flip the lights i turn them loose and let them go vertical if they're short. You can always super crop later

Jesus these buds look awesome... I wish I could afford bigger cab(and better equipment), and LED lights as you do. Can't imagine how good must be the taste and effect it has on you

The Starkiller turned out well, it has an after taste thats just like lemonhead candy. A nice kushy high to it.

.3 grams per watt so i can do a lot better with them i think.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
See how do you calculate .3gram per watt bro

Divide the grams you end up with by the numbers of watts of electricity your lights use.

250g divided by 500 watts of light is .5 grams per watt. Or a 1/2 gram per watt.

Divide the grams you end up with by the numbers of watts of electricity your lights use.

250g divided by 500 watts of light is .5 grams per watt. Or a 1/2 gram per watt.
Thanks buddy

So let say I’m at 224 grams and I’m running about 450 true watts that’s .497. Grams per watt correct ?

Back
Top Bottom