StarKiller OG, Rockwool, Ebb & Flow, 1200W LED, 2016

PW,
what the hell. why am i not subbed to your grows? i know why. Im stoopid. We run into each other on other peoples grow its like i am subbed. Never too late.
Dude you are awesome. Plants look great. Rockwool blocks? wow!
The reason i discovered i wasnt subbed, is i saw over on BF's thread that you said your nutes were all chelated. I looked on page one of this thread and you said you were using AN. I did not think AN used Chelated minerals.

Gauge

PW,
what the hell. why am i not subbed to your grows? i know why. Im stoopid. We run into each other on other peoples grow its like i am subbed. Never too late.
Dude you are awesome. Plants look great. Rockwool blocks? wow!
The reason i discovered i wasnt subbed, is i saw over on BF's thread that you said your nutes were all chelated. I looked on page one of this thread and you said you were using AN. I did not think AN used Chelated minerals.

Gauge

Their nutes are chelated and the ph perfect should provide uptake from 4.0 to 8.0 ph. When I get home today I'll post a copy of an email AN sent me on their products.

Re: StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016

Their nutes are chelated and the ph perfect should provide uptake from 4.0 to 8.0 ph. When I get home today I'll post a copy of an email AN sent me on their products.
I checked it out on their site. Interesting stuff. Confusing as hell though. They need a flow chart so i can see if I am a connesuir grower or a beginner. Or a beginner who wants to grow connesuir bud. Or a master grower who needs more expensive nutes to grow than a beginner does?

Gauge

But really solid science for sure. I like not having to PH. I just did a grow with RXG and I was lucky enough to have gotten a homeostatic Rez which stayed right at 5.8 the whole time. Blue lab guardian 24/7

Gauge

Hey Penny, I am considering switching to PH Perfect for this grow. I going to run two 5 gal buckets. Assume a veg period of 6-7 weeks depending on how lazy or impatient i get.Think i can get away with liters for both grow and bloom? Any other amendments you recommend?

Gauge

Was probably my best grow so far, should be a lot of info on training and using ebb & flow with Rockwool.

Not sure what that means. Ive got a lot to learn and im enjoying every minute of it!

Worked out really well

You know it's always helpful to read at least the first post in a journal...

Hydro, for whatever reason intimidates me. Although I did build my own bubble cloner, which is turning out some results, I'm just not sure what to expect yet.

Back
Top Bottom