lxstnr

Running multiple strains at the moment: GG4 (DHN), Dosidos (DHN), Modified Mints (GMOxSinmint cookies by Sincity seeds), Grandpas Breath (by DVG), Dark plasma (Team OG), Ninja Fruit (Team OG), and Deadly Sativa (by MMS)

Dark Plasma and Grandpas breath are 30 days into flower

The rest are in veg. GG4 Dosidos and the keeper phenos from whats in the tent will be mom'd the rest are vegging for this years outdoor.

This will be an account of both indoor and outdoor setups.

In the tent I am running Coco and for the outdoor I will be running both smart pots and native soil.

The soil in the smartpots is about to get reamended.

Flower tent is running 315w CMH's and the veg area has a mix of led and t5's.

Some teens are already outside with cfl sups to phase them into the outdoor light schedule.

Water once a day using primarily Blue planet nutrients and Tribus microbes, but I add some other nutrients and additives that I have acumulated here and there.

We can't see your images. Your album is probably set to 'Album owner only.' You'll need to create a new album, and ensure that one of the other choices in 'Can view media items' is checked.

Yes. You've got some great pictures there. You may want to enter one in the photo or plant of the month contest. Don't mention it here if you do, as that may disqualify your entry.

Realized I havent elaborated on my feeding. I feed these girls 2 gallons every day with the Blue planet nutrients 3 part at 3/4 strength. I add their silica and liquid blue at half strenght and use tribus microbes 2-3 times a week at 1ml per gallon.

Not much happened yesterday, culled off a few plants that i wasnt liking and fed the flowering girls.

veg area will usually get watered every other day, they dont drink as much as the flowering girls

Heading up to the outdoor spot today to get the soils amended and plant placement all figured out.

Dark plasma #7 is really bulking and is starting to purple of the calyx tips and leaf rails.

Started thinking about the outdoor and how things will be set up. I have decided i will be puttng the ninjafruit grandpas breath and gorilla dosha in the smart pots and then take cuttings for a native soil row. Was thinking 4 gg4, and 4 kawabunga clones for a row and then maybe a darkplasma (just to see how she does outside) and depending in when they sex, will throw the deadly sativa in the mix. Im going to try to get the seeds in the ground by early may and the clones in the ground by early june. Also may be doing a side by side smartpot and native soil experiment for informational purposes.

the DP 7 girl seems to be shaping up to be the best of the bunch, fast flower development, unique aroma, good stretch and great veg vigor. The only other girl I have my eye on to keep is the number 5, just based on her aroma but whether I keep her will be dependent on the next 4 weeks of flower. Plan to start flush 3 tuesdays from now, run it at least a week than cut them within the following week . So predicted harvest date is around the 12th of May. Around that time, I would also like to have the seedlings outdoor in the ground and a month from then, the clones as well.

Veg area all recovered from the clones and super cropping, flower area looking fine, everything is catching up now. Just reinstalled my carbon filter cuz the girls are getting dank.

Ill start with veg updates

I was thinking that I could maybe fit the dark helmets outside if I need more veg area. I am already running multiple cookie hybrids and I dont need another for the indoor strain quiver, so unless one really pops out at me I will not be taking cuts.

Now for the flower tent

Only 2 shots for now, feel like Ive been posting to to many close up pictures... I will post more if you all like thm but if they crowd the feed i wont, LMK.

Sorry its been a bit since an update, couldnt find my camera...

the dark plasma is still chugging along, really starting to get some purpling

the #7 pheno is around a week ahead of the rest and will be starting flush in the next few days

The whole tent is really starting to swell up, smells amazing.

veg area is getting pretty full, may have to do another round of trimming soon. only one of the clones has taken root, but i expent the rest to be short behind.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom