Day 21 of Veg
Temp- 73.4
rH- 37

IMG_0034.JPG

Definitely getting a lot bigger now. Recently, its been cooling down at night to around 50, so that gets the ground the tent is on cold and that keeps the temps in the tent a little lower all day. Not an issue as of now, but I can easily raise temps by lowering the exhaust a little.

Day 25 of Veg
Temp-73.9
rH-43%

IMG_0042.JPG

Here they are yesterday afternoon. This morning I did the last round of topping on the Blackjack, then moved the Dream Queen and Sour D out of the tent and strapped the carbon filter to the roof of the tent so the Blackjack have more room to more room to grow.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

Heres a Sour D top, shes go some nutrient issues because the pH of the COCO shes in is off. I have flushed it twice so it should resolve soon.

IMG_0038.JPG

and finally, a Blackjack top. Looking like maybe 2 more weeks of veg before I flip the tent, I'm not sure... we'll see how they grow.

Next photo update will be tomorrow, I just recently purchase a new camera and it comes tomorrow. I also just bought 2 QB304 quantum led boards, a 320h Driver and heatsinks to build another light with. I will be including that build in this thread and will probably switch the 3x3 to led for flower.

Day 29 of Veg
Temp-75.9
rH-35%

Camera delivery is late, so iPhone pictures will have to do for today.

IMG_1312.jpg

Girls in the tent chugging along, have slight mag deficiencies but should be resolved pretty quick as I have been adding extra cal-mag.

Moved the Sour D and Dreamqueen to another area and decided to flower them, don't want to have to maintain a veg area for 5 months... will find new moms for next years outdoor.

IMG_1313.jpg

These 2 are getting flowered in a makeshift space under 4 citizen 1212 2700k chips driven at 180W.

Day 31 of Veg
Temp- 73.5
rH-45%

DSC_0004.JPG

Got the new camera yesterday, I like it a lot. I have been wanting to switch to DSLR for a while, so I'm pretty excited about it. The first pic is the Sour D, which was switched to flower 3 days ago, and the second is the Dreamqueen, which was switched to flower with the Sour D. The space they are in is around 1.5 ft x 3 ft and I am going to try to just fill it out with a scrog.

DSC_0010.JPG

Here is an image of the Blackjack tent. Turns out the timer on this tent was busted and the light was just running 24/7... explains the strangeness I've been running into with these girls. I switched the timer so everything should smooth out now.

fullsizeoutput_125.jpeg

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    421.3 KB · Views: 51
Day 31 of Veg
Temp- 73
rH-49%

Even just 2 days after fixing the light to give the girls a rest period has made a huge difference in their health... praying away now
DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

Still signs of the cal-mag and pH issues I had earlier on but i think it will work itself out.

Day 32 of Veg
Temp- 73
rH-49%

Everything looking good in the flower area, the Sour D(1st pic) has turned up, will let her grow for a few days then start re-tucking.

Dreamqueen (2nd pic) stretch is definitely slower than the Sour D, but I'm sure she will fill out her section of the net.
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG

Now the blackjack gals.
DSC_0022.JPG

All growing along just fine, but still recovering from the mag and pH issues.

DSC_0025.JPG

Here, you can see the purpling on the stems from the mag deficiencies, but the new growth is looking healthy.

Day 34 of Veg
Temp- 74
rH-40%

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

The first image is the full canopy in the makeshift flower space, the second image is the Sour D section of the canopy, and the third image is a Dreamqueen top.

DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

Did some heavy defoliation on the girls in the tent, once they fully recover I will be switching them to flower.

Day 35 of Veg
Temp- 73
rH-43%
DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

Everything is looking good in the veg tent, finally got the pH issues resolved.

Day 7 of Flower
Temp- 75
rH-45%

DSC_0057.JPG

Dream queen is due for a little lollipopping

DSC_0058.JPG

Sour D already lollipopped.. getting re-tucked every day.

Day 36 of Veg
Temp- 71
rH-48%
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG

Everything is looking great in the veg tent, regular maintenance waterings every day, girls are bouncing back from thier nutrient/pH issues. Will be going on a trip this weekend, so the girls will be on their own for 2 days.

Day 8 of Flower
Temp- 73
rH-50%

DSC_0074.JPG

Sour D side of the tent looking good as always.
DSC_0076.JPG

The Dreamqueen side of the net looking good also. The description of the strain on DHN says she will double in size, so I'm waiting...
DSC_0078.JPG

Here she is now only a few tops have reached the net. I'm hoping when I get back, more will have gotten there.

Day 37 of Veg
Temp- 75
rH-57%

DSC_0135.JPG

Going to start splitting the 2 zones into different posts to better organize. The tent is looking awesome, signs of the magnesium deficiencies are finally gone and the girls are stretching into their new pots. Switched the timer to flower today so tonight will be their first night with a 12-hour rest.
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG

Flower Area Day 9
Temp- thermo thing broke, the new one is in the mail.

DSC_0145.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

A little before and after with the flower area, gonna have to keep tucking the Sour-D for a while, she's not even close to done stretching. On the other hand, the Dream queen seems to have a pretty slow/unimpressive stretch.

DSC_0149.JPG

Did some lolipopping, maybe the last time I do so.

DSC_0155.JPG

While she seems to have a pretty underwhelming stretch, the Dreamqueen is running into flower, already showing some serious budding.

Area 2 flower, Day 10

DSC_0160.JPG

everything is looking good, just gotta keep tucking that Sour d away.
DSC_0166.JPG

Serious flowering action on the Dreamqueen.
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG

Expecting much higher yield from the Sour D section of the net... Honestly not expecting much from the whole area, just thought id flower it so the plants didn't go to waste.

Area 1 flower, Day 8
Temp- 73
rH- 54%

DSC_0216.JPG

The Blackjack canopy is nice and even. Because they are all the same strain, and I have lots of verticle space left, I will just allow them to grow up now, and will not be focusing heavily on tucking under the net. I may install another net later in flower depending on how much taller they grow.

Area 2 flower, Day 18
Temp- 72
rH-47%

DSC_0225.JPG

Full canopy shot. Everything is looking great in this area. As the next pictures will show, the Dreamqueen plant is around a week ahead of the Sour Diesel, but its ok because it was going to be a staggered harvest anyway. They have just recently started to receive true flower feeds, as the primary stretch is slowing down.

Dreamqueen-
DSC_0220.JPG

Sour Diesel-
DSC_0224.JPG

Area 1 flower, Day 10
Temp- 77
rH- 53%

These girls are still in their primary stretch phase and are consequently still being fed transition feeds. Primary concern now that the canopy has been established is just keeping the legs clean... Otherwise they are pretty much on cruise control.

DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG

Area 1 flower, Day 13
Temp- 78
rH- 45%

DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG

Starting to see more "floweresk" growth in the last day or so, but other than that everything is just cruising. Going to add more light soon, probably in the next few days.

The light I am going to add to the tent is currently being built right now. Here are some images of where I am currently with the build.

IMG_1357.jpg
fullsizeoutput_13c.jpeg

Pretty basic build, just some aluminum angle iron, and the heatsinks. Not sure which driver to use to run the 2 QB304's, if anyone has any input feel free to recommend.
fullsizeoutput_13b.jpeg

I am limited to these 4 drivers for now, so input on which is best for the 2 boards is welcome :). I have 2 more quantum boards coming in the mail to set up on an identical set up to use in conjunction with this one to hopefully replace the 315w CMH in the 3x3.

Back
Top Bottom