Area 2 flower, Day 21
Temp- 72
rH-47%

DSC_0239.JPG

Canopy looking good, Sour D definitely showing up with her notorious stretching.

DSC_0235.JPG
fullsizeoutput_13d.jpeg
What the Dreamqueen lacks in stretch she puts up in flower development... 3 weeks since flip to 12/12 and shes already starting to put on weight. Shes gon be a frooosty gal.

DSC_0237.JPG

Sour D also cruising into flower now also.

INFO ON WHATS NEXT

After all the girls that are currently being documented in this grow finish, I will be doing a round of breeding. I have Alien Rift, Gorilla Butter, Alcatraz OG, and Lands End seeds currently, and I will probably be germinating most of them to breed with (along with blackjack and other clones).

Area 2 flower, Day 25
Temp- 74
rH-40%

Sour Diesel-
DSC_0300.JPG

DSC_0305.JPG

Dream Queen-
DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

The Dreamqueen is starting to put out fatty hairs and really starting to stack up. Sour Diesel has slowed down on the stretch and is starting to put on some bud weight... She's a 9-10 week strain so shes got time :).

Area 1 flower, Day 17
Temp- 78
rH- 40%

DSC_0311.JPG

As I expected, the two girls in the back are growing a bit taller than the 2 in the front, but I am just adjusting the height of the light in the back to account for that.

DSC_0315.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG

Also finished the second LED fixture, so now the whole tent is running with Quantum boards. Both boards are running at about 420 real Watts until I can solder on potentiometers which I will do in the next few days.
DSC_0320.JPG

Both areas are being fed with blue planet nutrients according to their feed schedules but at half strength. Here is the schedule:
fullsizeoutput_142.jpeg

Area 2 flower, Day 32
Temp- 72
rH-49%

Dreamqueen
DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0358.JPG

Sour D

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0365.JPG

Girls got their first feeding with a PK boost today. Added the super blue PK booster at 1.5 ML/ Gal. Other than that, not much to do with the girls other than some light defoliation here and there.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom