Lx's Grow Journey 2017

420-magazine-mobile1190964856.jpg

little ones in the tent have really exploded in the last 3 days, looking bad ass. almost wish they had a bit more stretch so i could take clones easier... too little space between nodes, not the worst issue to have ;).

420-magazine-mobile2105709828.jpg

heres how the cob build is coming along.

got the last 3 fans on the way along bits and pieces for mounting and fixing.

plants are looking good, will get pics up tonight. My 1000w ballast stopped working so i got them under 600w hps until the one i just ordered arrives. Im hoping that under the hps my girls will stretch a bit more, so taking clones will be easier.

Looks good Ix... Out if curiosity, what brand ballast was your 1000watt that died and what did you buy to replace it? I'm always interested in what gear people choose..

The one that broke was a "badass ballast" 1000w digital ballast ( i got it at the hydro shop for $60 so not really tripping) and im replacing it with a 1000w quantum digital ballast. My 600w quantum preformed very well so i figured id just stick with what i know.

The one that broke was a "badass ballast" 1000w digital ballast ( i got it at the hydro shop for $60 so not really tripping) and im replacing it with a 1000w quantum digital ballast. My 600w quantum preformed very well so i figured id just stick with what i know.

I like quantum, I have 2 1000w and 2 apollo. I had one apollo die on me, bought the same time as the quantum, knock on wood! Just a little note I had one of those 1000w digitalis catch fire once, the power cord that plugs into th ballast to outlet, must have not made good contact, melted the shit out of the plastic insert (cheap) and of course shorted. Just make sure there always good and snug. I would rather they were just hard wired.

420-magazine-mobile673319736.jpg

figured 6 cobs was overkill for my ~2x3 veg area... enough so that its not worth trying to mount 2 drivers on the fixture.

420-magazine-mobile495905208.jpg

Also did some lst on 4 of the jawas. Og recommends lst for them so i thought id see how they respond vs the rest that i left un trained.

420-magazine-mobile1791989726.jpg

took clones from 12 out of the 14 plants, also topped most. Gone for 3 days but not worried they are on cruise control for now. thinking around a week of veg left then flower for these ones.

Exited cause i Havent had an indoor flowering round in a bit so will be nice to get the ball rolling again

420-magazine-mobile1550459742.jpg

Today is flip day. Things got really over grown in the last 3 days so I need to get the males out to clear up some space.

tjinking im doing some defoil Miami mango style so clean em up day 0, day 21 and 42.

420-magazine-mobile559306170.jpg

post defoil. I pretty much took all the fans that shot from the main stalk. also get the support trellis up.

420-magazine-mobile362754309.jpg

Off for another 3 days. hopefully
once i get back we will have some sexing. Had some rez issues from some silica i added in, emptied and refilled last night. Kept the jawas stout
as i dont quite know the stretch of these ones. The purpose of this run is primarily to find keeper phenos, yeild is not as important.

So i got home and the light was on. The timer was supposed to be on 9-9 but i guess it wasnt. Either the timer went crazy and turned on meaning the plants got one 12 hour sleep, or the light has been on 24/7 for the last 3 days... either way the timer is on now and the girls are really on 12/12.

So i got home and the light was on. The timer was supposed to be on 9-9 but i guess it wasnt. Either the timer went crazy and turned on meaning the plants got one 12 hour sleep, or the light has been on 24/7 for the last 3 days... either way the timer is on now and the girls are really on 12/12.

Sounds like the same story I had with my current journal. About the same timing as well .but the good news, it's early and shouldn't affect them much.

420-magazine-mobile1261873564.jpg

here they are today, arranged them so the shorter ones were in the middle of the tray and the bigger on the edges. 2 confirmed females but thats it. Thinking they had an extra 48 hour veg.. That means more clones so it will be nice to have backups if some fail.

Back
Top Bottom