LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

I know pistils are no indicator but still a lot of white ones. Mine are mostly Brown now but the leaves are still green. Hmm interesting.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Voodoo, but the girls are gonna be 70 days in flower and 115 days from seed on Saturday, Tricombs are 99% cloudy with the odd amber here or there. I can't wait anymore, these girls are coming down!!! TIMBERRRRR!!!!
;)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Voodoo, but the girls are gonna be 70 days in flower and 115 days from seed on Saturday, Tricombs are 99% cloudy with the odd amber here or there. I can't wait anymore, these girls are coming down!!! TIMBERRRRR!!!!
;)

It certainly gets to that point. With all the trouble I had at the start of my grow Ill be nearing 20weeks by the time im dried.
Ive had enough I just wanna take a big fat rip on a bong of that sweet goodness ive been having to smell for the last month or so!!! Tuesday is one week flush for me. I think that purely for scientific reasons a sample may have to be taken to our strict testing division and checked for the perfect pull time. LOL.

It certainly gets to that point. With all the trouble I had at the start of my grow Ill be nearing 20weeks by the time im dried.
Ive had enough I just wanna take a big fat rip on a bong of that sweet goodness ive been having to smell for the last month or so!!! Tuesday is one week flush for me. I think that purely for scientific reasons a sample may have to be taken to our strict testing division and checked for the perfect pull time. LOL.

lol:) I'm staying strong and resisting the temptations, I'm gonna wait till its dried properly. I helps that I'm smoking some great Choco Chunk while I wait. ;)

Very nice buds my friend. I'm sold on LED fixtures now. Nice grow.
+reps!

Glad I could help make up your mind on LED's and thanks for the reps.
Harvest is tomorrow, I'll have some stats and pics tomorrow evening. ;)

Stealth,

Wondering if you could lend a Supercloset novice some advice. I'm curious what, in your opinion was your biggest mistake throughout this entire grow. My seedlings should be rolling into veg in the next week or so, I have 4 finger leaves on both at the moment and am always weary when adding anything to my water, adjusting light height etc etc. Also curious what nutrient line you used and if you went full strength or kept it light. I'm using AN pH Perfect line with Connoisseur as a base and hobbyist level.

Cheers

Stealth
I just read your thread through and wanted to say.. Fansastic!!! I was really pulling for the one WW that made it through. I hope all goes well today and you dont get hurt useing that chain saw cutting them down... those branches look thick and strong! (Not to mention the tops!!)

Now that youve completed the course, what is your opinion of the Kind LED? That set up with the cfl's on the side is really nice, something to think about with my set up.

Thanks

Stealth,

Love the setup, I've probably read the journal through three times now and am very curious as to how you do a complete water change when the plants get to a larger size and the roots have some significant length to them. I have 4 little guys (Approx 3-4in tall) in my Supercloset Superstar cabinet and it just seems like a very delicate and complicated process.

Hey Mainframe, I was reading through the grow journal and stumbled across your post. I also have the Superstar and I currently have a grow journal going. Do you have any pics of your girls? I would love to see another grow journal with a Superstar. Happy Growings :)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. Its been a very busy one for me. Harvest was delayed until today, some family responsabilities came up that I couldn't help.
Today was day 71 for the large closet and day 62 for the smaller closet but they both came down today. The Master Kush outgrew in both closets, White widow did okay but the Blue Mystic harvest was horrible, hardly any yield, and premature buds for the most part.
The Master Kush in the smaller closet completely overshadowed the blues, and they didn't really have a good chance. Don't get me wrong, I got a few nice nugs from the blue, but not in comparison to the Master Kush.

Everything is hanging upside down for the next 5 days to a week and then manicure before curing for 2 weeks. I'm guesstimating That I'm gonna get around a pound from both closets dried. We'll see, final updates next week when I have a dry total.

I will also be starting a new journal tomorrow for the next round in both closets. I transplanted all the clones into their new homes today.;)

IMG_000289.JPG

IMG_000392.JPG

IMG_001062.JPG

IMG_001157.JPG

IMG_001352.JPG

IMG_001857.JPG

IMG_001959.JPG

IMG_002058.JPG

IMG_002447.JPG

IMG_002648.JPG

IMG_003055.JPG

IMG_003344.JPG

IMG_003642.JPG

IMG_003840.JPG

IMG_004039.JPG

IMG_005729.JPG

IMG_006832.JPG

IMG_006931.JPG

That's all for now folks, until I get the dry weight, which I will post ASAP. I really wanna thank everyone for following along with my journal, its been a fun labor of love, and I couldn't have done it as well without all the encouragement and help from all you great :420: followers.
Thanks so much, final weights on this grow next week, and new journal starting tomorrow.

I told you to look out for that master kush ;) just wait till she cures, shes ever so tasty.

JRAD,

I don't at the moment. I'm battling minor hiccups here and there with nutes. I would have PM'd you but I can't due to > 50 posts. Anyway, I'm at ~ 14 days from seed, and the plant is starting to grow some larger leaves. How are you making out? I'm watching Stealth here and am feeling some envy!

Hey Mainframe, I was reading through the grow journal and stumbled across your post. I also have the Superstar and I currently have a grow journal going. Do you have any pics of your girls? I would love to see another grow journal with a Superstar. Happy Growings :)

Back
Top Bottom