LED Trinity Grow - Round 1

Nicely done Stealth, all is well in the land of Superponics :thumb:
I am glad I was here to experience this journey with you ;)
Why does this feel like a goodbye ha!

Oh, this isn't goodbye, I'm just starting to wrap up the journal, that's all. I already have round 2 all planned out and clones are growing. ;)

Lovely pics as always Stealth. I envy your setup. I noticed a little bit of curl on some top leaves, what are your thoughts on this?
Congrats on the 10th anniversary!
:thumb:

Thanks Rain.
I think the curled leaves are from the sudden drop in PPM's. I went from over 1200 down to 600 over the past 2 weeks. If its not that I'm not to sure honestly, but I'm not worried about it. I start the 10 day flush tonight when I go check up on the girls. Update and new pics tonight. ;)
10 Days until harvest!!!!!

Good evening everyone.;)
Just got back from a visit to my ladies and its time for another update.
Today is day 61 since flip to 12/12, the girls are nearing the end of their lives, and they are trying to hang on so hard... but I'm gonna chop em!!! lol:)
The plants are doing great, I drained out the reservoir as much as possible tonight, and refilled with RO water and nothing else.

The buds have really swollen in the past few days and trichombs are about 85% milky, I think I saw a couple of amber on the Widow but its hard to tell with my microscope. I think the Widow is ready to harvest honestly but I need to flush her before I chop her. The Master Kush buds could still use the extra few days the flush is gonna provide.

The leaves on the Master Kush are changing just cause she's dying, her time is almost up and she's drawing as much energy from the fan leaves to try and stay alive as possible. Its gonna get even worse the next few days till harvest now that they aren't getting any more nutes at all in flush.

I tried to get mostly pics with regular light today so you can all see the proper color of the buds. You can really tell the difference between the Kush and the Widow in the pics, the widow's pistils are turning all brown and she's getting super frosty. Enjoy..

Today's Stats
Day 61 since flip to 12/12. Day 1 of final flush.
PPM= 110
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 74F
Water Temp= 60F
RH= 45%

IMG_000176.JPG

IMG_000585.JPG

IMG_000386.JPG

IMG_000284.JPG

IMG_000770.JPG

IMG_000864.JPG

IMG_000960.JPG

IMG_001153.JPG

IMG_001348.JPG

IMG_001448.JPG

IMG_001554.JPG

IMG_001649.JPG

IMG_002342.JPG

IMG_002556.JPG

IMG_002749.JPG

IMG_003837.JPG

IMG_003340.JPG

You can see the plant starting to starve. The large fan leaves are all starting to turn yellow.

IMG_004946.JPG

IMG_004736.JPG

The clones are doing amazing also, I really should have transplanted them a couple of weeks ago, I just don't have the space. They are going to have to wait a few more days, until I harvest. The weekend before Halloween is gonna be a super busy one for me. :)
The LST I did on all of them is going really well, especially the Widow, she is twice as big as the Master Kush clones. I've got the Widow's 4 main branches all tied down, and there is a lot of new growth. Kush's are doing really well also. I think I've made up my mind with these clones. I'm gonna put 2 Master Kush into the large closet, and I'm gonna put the 2 White Widow clones into the smaller closet. I feel like I didn't give the Widow a good chance with this grow, she was always overshadowed by the Kush.

IMG_004129.JPG

IMG_004235.JPG

IMG_004332.JPG

IMG_004436.JPG

The clone roots, getting a little long, I know.
IMG_004635.JPG

The Closets. This one is 10 days from harvest and the other in 14 or 15 days.
IMG_004036.JPG

That's is for another update, just the flush to wait for now. Next update this Sunday coming up, when I go to start flush on the other closet. I think I will harvest next Friday night or Saturday day.:yahoo:
Any questions or comments are welcome and I hope you all have a good Fried day and a great weekend.
Until next time, stay medicated my friends;)

:rollit:

it looks like roots store ppm more than expected. buds look good.. lets see what almost pure water does for them. it might be a shock for a little from the big change but they'll be very good flowers, great work

im sure it smells good in there haha. the master kush sweet is turning skunky? cause mine did. it cures into a sweet cheesy flavor its really nice lol

hows the white widow smell?

Hey bro,

They are look like they are not beeing cared :oops:
I think you passed or forget your crop time.

But okay, I hope they've nice effects :)

I hope this one will be an experiment for your next grow..
Remember your falses.

And what is your nutrients?
Tell me they name.

Check out my grow.. I'll harvest in 3 weeks :)
Cya!

:Namaste:

Hi guys,
@b.real, yeah she's getting stinky, its hard to describe the smell but its a strong MJ smell for sure.

@Mr.Stickman. I don't think I've gone to far with the plants, they still have some clear tricombs, and they are just staring to get amber now, I've only been able to see 2 amber trichombs on the widow, and none on the kush. The leaves are turning yellow cause I have been cutting the nutes on this grow for the past week and the fan leaves are using up all their nutrients to get enough food. This is what I want.
I'm using Technaflora's line of nutes. BC Grow, BC Boost, BC Bloom and a couple others additives, Sugar Daddy, awesome blossom, Cal-Mag...etc. I'm already subscribed to your grow and things are looking nice, keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words.lol

Thanks for stopping in Cajun, do you have a specific LED light you got your eye on?, I've been looking at the MarsII from TopLED for when I get a tent. Big Irish Doode (BID) is using a marsII and is getting some great results. I'm still on the fence about the COB LED's they haven't had the grestest reviews. The Budmaster II looks pretty nice and there is a journal or 2 with those running also. I still have to do research on the Budmasters.
So many choices....

Okay, this has got me curious. Please refer to the 2nd picture in post #396. How did you get so many nodes in such a short distance. I'm growing white widow feminized in soil right and I have fluoros right down on top of the plants, literally the top leaves are touching the bulbs, yet I don't have anything like what is shown in this photo. I would love to do scrog on this grow because I don't want to have 10 ft plants. But I can't afford a setup like this. Is the close spacing in the nodes due to topping, the ferts, the LED's or is it just genetics?

Okay, this has got me curious. Please refer to the 2nd picture in post #396. How did you get so many nodes in such a short distance. I'm growing white widow feminized in soil right and I have fluoros right down on top of the plants, literally the top leaves are touching the bulbs, yet I don't have anything like what is shown in this photo. I would love to do scrog on this grow because I don't want to have 10 ft plants. But I can't afford a setup like this. Is the close spacing in the nodes due to topping, the ferts, the LED's or is it just genetics?

Hi OS, welcome to my journal, and thanks for taking the time to read through it, like it seems you are.
To answer your question about the node spacing, Its a combo of aggressive topping early on, and the LED lighting I think.
When my plants were in veg state I topped many times, pretty much as often as I could to make the plants super bushy, It was almost hard to train/LST them because the nodes were so close for a while.
Aggressive topping and training.
Hope this helps. ;)

Back
Top Bottom