Indica? Sativa or hybrid?

• Indica

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sativa

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Hmm there was a huge wind for a bit. And I smelled my plants very strongly. Wind died down as quick as it came with a lil shower.
But there were damages sustained.
image.jpg

hmm looking at it now. I guess not much damage lol.Just that cola dropping a bit more.
disaster averted lol false alarm. Move along nothing to see here

Oh heck yes. I love it my self just open the grow room window. And another one in the living room. And if the winds blowing the right direction from the (east) it just wafts the dank through out the house:yummy: It was just unusually pungent yesterday,like the smell I get when actually moving and touching my plant. Sort of like when I super crop her... But I was out In The living room...
*click*
I was like oh crap.
I hope the winds didn’t snap my colas lol. Quickly went and shut the windows lol and reported the incident XD
As there was a burst of strong gusts for like 5 minutes with a lil showers and was gone lol.
so I guess it was like a Disaster response drill lol.
I jumped into action just in time to prevent further possible damages. Although response times can always be better lol

Week 14 and a half update
Dwarf plant
image.jpg

thought she was almost done growing but then bleep happens.:straightface:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

so just because I am seeing these new pistils growing and some lil calyx also popping up. I will wait another week or two if I can. As I am down to my last 6 grams of bud lol. (Maybe eyeball weight) some desperate And scary times indeed.
will probably have to resort to the 23dollar gram buds lol. Although I preferably like the cartridges. At .5g for 53 has the same amount of thc as an Eighth but like 15 dollars cheaper lol
Kind of feel like I should say something like
“Hello I would like to buy an eighth of flower, but hold the flower please.”
See if they get what I mean XD hahaha
As the cartridge contain as much thc as an eighth of flower lol
But anywho, there be word about town that the smelt are here, some small fish that massively gather and swarm up river to spawn. It is ridiculous how they just saturate the entire river. And I mean entire river. They are every where. Dip a net into any part of the river and you will fill her up. Lasts about an entire day here before that massive school actual passes our town going up to give you an idea of the size of these lil 4-9 inch fish just pushing on up non stop all day. Then gone. I will try get some pictures here for you guys

D234AE12-CF74-47C7-AB03-6D59F500EA14.jpeg

5F8B38A4-24EE-419C-86AE-B79F866856E7.jpeg

B50C6182-246C-4DF5-90DB-A230805F4E4F.jpeg

I guess they are also called hooligans?
With my aunts family we caught about 40 gallons or more. This tote and 6, five gallon buckets. It was pretty fun. Not as strong as last year.Although being on the river all day under dressed and cold and wet might have landed me the cold. Been pretty sick since then.now I’m kinda scared to go out in public with all this covid shunning. Like man there are crazy people that will get up in your face for not wearing a mask. To the 6ft rule.
Bleeping Rise of the pandemic nazis

Week 15 update sativa dom dispensary plant.
So I just ph to 5.88 ec 1120
image.jpg

image.jpg

main cola
image.jpg

the two I super cropped that one day in flower
image.jpg

Another one that was super cropped that one day in flower
As I am feeling under the weather I will end this update with this.
So i am testing this one theory
super cropping in flower = hermaphroditism.
Where as I want to change that to
Super cropping = hermaphroditism in weak genetics in flower.
So far my test results seem to favor my guess that it is just poor genes to start with. Hope it stays that way:goodluck:
image.jpg

My favorite super cropped top. So far. Easy to spot. Looks like the super crop worked her magic.

Week 7 update sativa dom
image.jpg

stretching away and growth finally picking up.
mph 5.8 ec 760 a bit low will raise next week.

Week 3 pop rocks update
image.jpg

Ph has been crazy in the bucket. Might explain crap start. Ph to 5.8 ec 640
Hopefully she starts growing normally soon...

moving on to

Week 1 birthday cake update
A bubblegum x Vishnu kush cross indica dom hybrid. Put three seeds in wet
image.jpg

image.jpg

pretty excited for these as the company dude said BDC (birthday cake) was a favorite in his area .Even went as far as saying that Charlo greene (not sure if I spelled name right)
(Correct) Famous for quitting her job as a reporter here in Alaska to start her own cannabis club lol. Something like bleep it I quit (maybe on air)haha. She’s a bad ass in my book for doing that. But said she liked it as well. So yeah if it be good someplace I’m betting it’s going to be just fine here. :) doubt I’ve tried bubblegum. But this be as close I’ll be getting I guess for now lol. Like the pop rocks and c99 above

Okay it’s been an extra week. The dwarf is coming down as we speak, although much slower then last harvest(got a sprained ankle)finally able to put some weight on my foot and hobble very awkwardly. But without crutches. So progress for sure.
but will post some pics later. Start of week 16 harvest lol.
I’m out of bud and need to restock my stash lol

You’ve got that right I am trying to get this done and over right quick. The salmon be here, and my dumb bleep injured myself, so now I feel guilty, my mother loves salmon, and if I don’t go out fishing she’s going to have to rely on the generosity of others for some,
Lol and after having so much bud, I need alot of bud for summer lol., I went through the first harvest stupid fast :oops:
it was fun though.
cant complain about that.
So now I thought it would be ready for sure.
Hydro and megacrop combo I guess just keeps plants alive way to well I guess:laugh:
Look at me Complaining the nutes are doing their job to good lol.
So about half way through removing all the bleeping leaves, (cause you know at that point I was like wooo harvest this bleep.)I noticed that the trichomes were still super clear lol.
face palm*
So I’m just working on removing one tiny leaf at
a time by hand with a lil pair of scissors
The plan now is to remove all the leaves in hopes that the super shock of super defoliation just forces the trichomes to finally unclear themselves.
Had this problem last harvest.
So I’m hoping this speeds up that maturation.
Or I guess you can just say I’m helping my plant meet it’s end a lot sooner then it Originally thought :theband: *dark laughter*
and at least this way I won’t have to trim when I finally harvest lol
Gosh hope this works out, I’ve gotta feeling it’s not going to help the plant grow anymore. This dwarf needs to die already lol
I’ve got plans on experimenting with making ice cream plans with my buddy
he found a 6 quart ice cream maker lol
So he’s reading up on some recipes.
And how it works.
I’m trying to find the best way to go about infusing this dwarf into ice cream with what I have lol. Stoner goals.
Infusion tools, instant pot. And oven.
But I doubt I’m going to do anything other then coconut oil again and just butter lol. I don’t mind the flavor I think. I’ll have to love it in the end even if it tastes like you know not so good I guess, as long as I get baked lol.
But a magical butter machine and some food grade alcohol sure do make a perfect pair for making magical butter tincture
Which is just about required in all the dank recipes lol.
The progress so far on the dwarf
F5BE34CC-1212-4727-986B-CD85943EDABE.jpeg

A6BAFD1D-1860-4E48-ADD7-DD2D72EF9EE1.jpeg

it is flowering a lot like the last grows smaller plant,
In terms of how the buds were forming very loosely and vine like. Although all the sugar leaves are super frosty and do good for making a lesser batch of edibles lol. So it’s all good in the end.
I guess I can’t really blame the plant that I just don’t like her flowers lol although super frosty. Are quite pitiful. That and I don’t like it’s scent. Bleep it lol I’m turning her into edibles anyway.
I don’t have to smoke her if I don’t want to.
There are other ways to go about consuming her. Way to go tiny random bag seed.
You are just as disappointing in appeal as the bag you came in lol. Don’t know why I’m surprised by this happening lol. Crap seed to crap plant to crap bud.
although I am super happy that I will have some bud again soon. Any bud is good bud in times of no bud. Lol

Okay maybe she is a good smoke I take back what I said about her lol. Scarped of the scissor hash had like 5 hits of it and wow. That was super hash flavor. Got me bombed.

Not patient enough, I resorted to speeding up the plants death lol. So that’s kind of un saintly also helping it to die lol. Nothing saintly here. But there are no new white pistols. So doubt she was growing any more, I think of her as berry right now bitter and unripe. But I am seeing if this helps her ripen up more faster.

At sixteen weeks it kinda feels like she’s really setting her own pace, eh?
Like you say - any bud is better than none. I’d be curious if you kept an ounce back from the hash and let it cure for six months how she might turn out in the jar.

Like straight up bubble hash? That kind of hash?
Or are you speaking about the buds in a jar?
I mean the buds are pretty. Just not so stellar in the size department.
I’ve always been curious about bubble hash. After seeing a member post a pic last night using a mini washing machine.
And what looks to be ground up bud and trim to produce some nice looking stuff let me find the photo
this looks soo good. Very easy on the eyes.

Lol I can see myself just sacrificing whole plants that don’t have any bag appeal in this way. Once I can get my hands On one.

@MrSauga
Did you know if you take a screen shot of them photos. And zoom in
You can get photos like this:rofl:
20C2320D-4C13-44F1-857B-605495B43F0C.jpeg

DABDA603-7788-4F70-9A81-0466593EC18B.jpeg

11EF79E2-8352-47C2-AFFB-4D0C7002D195.jpeg
69F5B9EE-2955-40B0-AD6A-02644AB9D918.jpeg
29819C05-CEB3-40C9-A387-3588FD1757D6.jpeg
4300FC06-2B91-4128-85FF-266AE85423C9.jpeg

it’s a good way of checking out your trichomes don’t you agree.:rofl:
Jk try it if you want. I took these photos with a crap clip on 60x scope.

@MrSauga
Did you know if you take a screen shot of them photos. And zoom in
You can get photos like this:rofl:
it’s a good way of checking out your trichomes don’t you agree.:rofl:
Jk try it if you want. I took these photos with a crap clip on 60x scope.
I have not tried that myself.I have a camera with a macro lens and then take large pics at a high resolution. I then crop a tiny piece which is around 600 pixels and you get some pretty good close-ups. But then again I'm a camera geek so I like that kind of thing.
Honestly I don't even do that anymore. I just can tell when it's ready for my liking with a 60x loupe. It's a good tip though so I tip my hat to you.
:thanks:

Oh yeah, going down to pixular level. Nice.
kinda fallow what you saying but not really.
So I finally took a peek at the sativa dom today like an hour ago and damn I wasn’t expecting to see so many milkys.
Think it’s good to chop? @MrSauga
So long flu fever
Welcome harvest fever lol.
83E9E45B-9A3A-496B-9182-2145B8563716.jpeg

31C998E4-4D87-4FBA-B97B-19C6177E7475.jpeg

863CBEB7-8E07-41B3-B5D2-34CE7D7D1FA7.jpeg

2B6AE7B5-E14D-4128-A27C-275ADB5C9507.jpeg

12C7177D-2B1B-4068-A92D-21B8CCA25D80.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom