Aspen's Top Feed Undercurrent RDWC Blue Dream

Day 111 / 68 flower

Water change tonight, using the same nutes as last week.

CalMag @ 5mL per gallon, so total 35mL CalMag and wait 10 mins.
Micro @ 26.3mL total and wait 10 mins

43.8mL Bloom total, 3.5mL Z7 total, 14mL Hydroguard total.

There were 3 tops that had weird bud growth on them, and they were also getting out of hand in their length, so I cut them away. I've got them decarbing with some other bits and pieces that got cut off too, so maybe I can run my butter machine tonight. Anyway, she's still going in a good direction, and is seeming to get frostier and thicker as the days go by. Wednesday will be week 10 in flower, and I'm hoping for a harvest by this weekend or next. It'll of course depend on trichomes.

That's what I'll stick to then, especially with a flush. I've been wondering how to calculate when the buds are going to be done, and when to start the flush. I read some articles and the milestone that stuck with me was 5% amber to start the flush, and after 4-5 days it should be harvest time at 15-20% amber.

Does that sound about right to anyone else?

Ok good deal. Once I see the first amber I'll begin the flush, and cut 5 days later. We'll see how that goes. Thanks man! Everything's going great still so I'll make another update in a few days once there's a noticeable difference.

Yeah, I do too. I'm just finishing up 3oz of Banana, and really want some sativa bud for something different. Which reminds me, we've decided the next grow is going to be the White Widow auto. Harvest in 11 weeks? That sounds good, after how long this one has been.

The Chem went around 11 weeks.

Did you train it or anything? I keep reading very conflicting information on topping autos or not. I don't know if I want to just let it grow after this BD fiasco, or if I'll want to do the spiral LST without topping, or top it with a scrog or something.

Day 115 / 72 flower

PH: 6.0
EC: 2.0
WT: 71f
TT: 79f
RH: 48%

Happy Friday everyone! Today nothing has changed, other than things are getting bigger, frostier, and more delicious. I'm definitely noticing more trichome development, and the smell has changed from a skunky, darker 'pine' to a more floral and berry smell. Buds are swelling, and the hairs are becoming more and more curled in. We're moving in the right direction, and that makes me happy. Lot's 'o pics incoming!

Here's a reminder to anyone just coming in that she's leggy as fucking fuck.

Back
Top Bottom