OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

So today i removed many small branches and leaves from the bottom of the plants. I also added some perlite on top of the medium to keep it clean.

I read many things on lollipopin and removing of fan leaves during flowering but I dint want ti remove too much as I dont know how its going to turn out.

So we are at day 19 flowering.

Here is what I give them.

AN bloom A&B
AN Bud candy
AN Nirvana
cal mag
AN B52
Cannazym
SuperVit
H+G Roots Excellurator Gold

I still do not have a carbon filter installed. It doesn't smell too much in my place. Hope I wont need to get one.

HELP HELP HELP

So.

I am week 4 into flower. Tonight I received a carbon filter to install so I did this. I had to reinstall my timer in my tent at the same time. I think I did a mistake and did not put it back on auto. Usualy the lights shut off at 9PM . turn on at 9 AM. Now it was 11:45 pm when I heard the fans start in the tent. I checked if there was any lights an saw all was on. So I put back my timer on auto (off.)

Now the day was longer of 2 hours 45 minutes. Or there was a glitch with the timer and the ligts turned back on at 11:45pm.

Whats the possible impact on my grow ? Did I crew up everything ?
Should I turn the ligths on later tomorrow morning and shift my schedule a bit ?

I have had two timer mishaps over the years and the advice I followed was to keep the regular schedule but just have an extra long dark period until it catches back up to itself. FYI, nothing bad came of either mishap.

My plan is to turn the lights back on the lights at 10:30 AM tomorrow and change the schedule to 10:30aM to 10:30 PM.

What do you think about this ?

So your lights stayed on for an extra 90 minutes? No big deal. They received a little extra light-energy. That doesn't determine flowering, number of hours of uninterrupted darkness does (simplification). If you've adjusted your timer, that was retained.

Some folks have experimented with non-traditional days (lengths other than 24 hours) so that they could give extra daylight whilst still flowering for 12 hours per "day."

So your lights stayed on for an extra 90 minutes? No big deal. They received a little extra light-energy. That doesn't determine flowering, number of hours of uninterrupted darkness does (simplification). If you've adjusted your timer, that was retained.

Some folks have experimented with non-traditional days (lengths other than 24 hours) so that they could give extra daylight whilst still flowering for 12 hours per "day."

So...
My timer was set on random. They didn't receive extra light time. I removed the random option and this issue is resolved. I will make sure I don't press this button by mistake again.

So I am back to the regular schedule now.

Back
Top Bottom