Stu’s First Grow

Thx, notech :morenutes: So far I’m pretty happy with how things have been going. Need another month without issues and a proper cure and I’ll have made through my first grow without any major issues, which is pretty amazing to me.

Don't forget to factor clones into your perennial plans. When you find a strain you love you might want to keep it around. And once you have roots that whole "will it survive adolescence" is no longer a worry!

Yeah I hope to keep a white widow plant around for future grows, have 2 seeds of it left for a mother plant experiment in the future.

Got second tent set up today, need to build a floor for it this weekend but got plants off the floor for now.
Thanks for the clones brusterman, took 2 cuttings also, no rooting stuff just left in fresh cut aloe for a bit then into soil.... we’ll see what happens lol

I chopped the mutant plant this am and for a little guy and my first chop I’m pretty happy, I just about threw this plant away several times, but glad I was told not to and listened. It was a problem plant from the beginning, but there may be a 1/2 there now once dry, it’s got nice amber going and is sticky af so quite happy I saved him.

I pulled it out of the tent for the dark period a couple times and put in my drying cabinet which is about 50-55F in there with no heat source, from reading around seen cooler temps changed the colour profile so I experimented with this plant. Next 2 nights the other blue cookie is gonna go in the cabinet also. The bc’s are definitely a week ahead of the ww and both are couple weeks ahead of the jh which is just starting to turn white hairs into orange now, so looking like gonna be a nice staggered harvest which is exactly what I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom