My First Grow: Georgia Pie

If there's no timetable, I think you should get them as big as you can given the light coverage, tent space, and headroom to raise the light if you have to! Three plants in a 4x4 could easily be in 10 gallon pots and trained flat and wide.
I honestly don’t think i’m ready to take on something that big😂😂 although there is no real time limit but I am moving and I feel like 10 gallon plants might take a bit too long and cut into that moving time. I wanted to have them dried and in a jar before the move🤔🤔 Although I have accounted for the stretch and as long as they don’t stretch more than 60% i should be okay with the light. I’ve been steadily raising it as they get taller.
Go for it Lexi! Go large and train them 😃
I know nothing about tent sizes lol, I always just take Shed at his word. 10 Gallons is a jump. Go for it girl!
Thank you for having such faith in me🤗, when I move, I will try to do a plant that big with an outdoor grow.. maybe indoors. It all depends on where I set up the tent in the new house. But that is still a few months away.

I didn't mean to recommend she move them into 10 gallon pots, just that that wouldn't be considered too big in there! The size of the pots and plants still needs to fit into CH's comfort zone. :)
No worries; I understood what you meant. Thinking about It I’m not sure if I could transplant something like that solo. Although with more experience I’m definitely down for the challenge.. just after more experience with training first😂 I feel like I would be biting off more than I could chew I think the saying goes.

Yes, stay with something that feels manageable. But you have plants that could use some horizontal training before you flip in order to maximize your harvest, which is why I didn't think you should rush to flip.
When you say horizontal do you mean make a canopy? I’m putting this all in my notes 🙂

Good Morning!
I hope everyone is doing well, I have managed to catch influenza and pnemonia so I have been away. The following will be more like a photo dump than a true update but I am happy to report the girls are alive and well. So many things can change so quickly as we will be moving much sooner than expected which I am thrilled about but i’d prefer to do showings without a giant grow tent in one of the extra bedrooms😂

Day 53- Friday (01/13/23)
The girls were still on a 16/8 light schedule and were watered this day.

514A0346-FD63-4F9D-BFA4-3F58F29AB1E0.jpeg

GP1
C2F136F7-D343-47CB-ABF0-7960D73A503F.jpeg

GP2
72FFC001-A87B-4A34-89DC-42AAA8A8F75E.jpeg

GP3
3B21D29A-317B-49AC-98AC-B12CF6F415EC.jpeg

Day 54 - Saturday (01/14/23)- Day 56- Monday (01/16/23)
These days I was inpatient but I tried to remember to take one tent cam picture.
They were watered by the fiancé each day (under careful instruction and supervision from myself via the cam🤣, he was thrilled to help out. I should have taken a picture of him touching the plants while looking into the camera). One of these days the light was raised on the left only as GP2 has had a bit of a growth spurt.

Day 54- In this picture you can see GP1 to the right, GP3 to the left and GP2 behind.
081E8507-DE79-4645-A545-AF978736250F.jpeg

Day 55- Sunday (01/15/23)In this picture you can see GP1 to the right, GP3 to the left and GP2 behind
BEF72AEC-763D-4642-8B28-ACEB0B624045.jpeg

Day56 - Monday (01/16/23)In this picture you can see GP1 to the right, GP3 to the left and GP2 behind
58CB2574-D1A5-46B3-9DEB-89DA8FE108B0.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing great, I have so many journals to catchup on and so many notifications. Happy Growing💕💕

Day 57 - Tuesday- (01/17/23)
Flower Day 1
This was the first day of the flip. The lights I can control remotely and this was the first day the girls received a 12/12 light schedule with the lights coming on at 7am that morning instead of the 3am they were used to. I also dialed the RH down to 60. I decided to flip to flower early so I am able to take down the tent by the time we start viewings for the house.

In this picture you can see GP1 to the right, GP3 to the left, and GP2 behind.
0C5ECC02-4E64-494C-BADD-6B2A1D17EDC4.jpeg

Here is a picture from a bit later on that same day.
01664415-9267-4A09-93A9-6EE9C817384C.jpeg

Happy Growing🌸

Day 58- Wednesday (01/18/23)
Flower Day 2

The girls are being watered daily at this point just not by myself. This day I just couldn’t seem to get the right angles.
GP1 is to the right with GP3 to the left and GP2 is behind and still getting taller.
65F162D5-D06F-46F4-BD64-D6AE31396C91.jpeg

A bit later from the same day
D13DFC73-9DEE-46EB-B0DF-C833DD5EF6C0.jpeg

Happy Growing🍀🍀

Day 59 - Thursday (01/19/23)
Flower Day 3
I honestly have no idea why the angle is this off, i’m pretty useless when sick mainly due to the high fevers. I’ve been sleeping the majority day these days.
8CDB10E2-6D9C-494B-BA3C-ADB60BBBD89D.jpeg

I came home this day in the evening around 6pm or so. The girls were watered very late by myself and they through a fit.
GP2 is to the left and very dramatic, GP1 is to the right with GP3 in front.
GP3 received LST.
The height difference between GP1 and GP2 is mind blowing.
A949847E-05AD-43A2-9A7C-E44046BBDE72.jpeg

Happy Growing🌸🌸

Everything looks so green and happy in there...amazing! What you can manage to keep happy when you're sick many folks struggle with in the best of health. :bravo: and get well soon.
i’d prefer to do showings without a giant grow tent in one of the extra bedrooms
LOL, but it might be a good conversation starter. ;)
They were watered by the fiancé each day (under careful instruction and supervision from myself via the cam
Trust but verify...excellent plan.
This was the first day of the flip.
I'm pretty sure it's recommended you turn off the IR on the camera when you flip the tent into flower:

"We applied nighttime photons from near infrared (NIR) LEDs (peak 850 nm) over a 12 h dark period. Flowering was delayed in ... Cannabis sativa ... by 3 and 12 days ...This suggests that long wavelength photons from NIR LEDs can activate phytochromes ... and thus alter plant development."

Source

Day 60- Friday (01/20/23)
PreFlower Day 4

PhotoDump
In this photo you can see GP1 to the right GP3 to the left and GP2 behind.
39CDCAA1-6EDA-4D20-81A3-9B1970A01575.jpeg

859BCEFC-CD25-4B03-A3EC-CD51773DAC8D.jpeg

GP1 is. to the right, GP2 is to the left, and GP3 is “in front”.
D9A6DF46-45F6-4D7B-9C18-842A0101EE43.jpeg

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Growing💕 I can’t seem to stay awake for the life of me. I’ve been sleeping the days away🤷🏾‍♀ but slowly recovering. I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful weekend.

Day 61- Saturday (01/21/23)
PreFlower Day 5
Good Morning,

The girls are really taking care of themselves at this point I am just watering daily. Keeping RH around 60.

They definitely looked happier this day and less dramatic from the one slightly late watering.

GP1 is to the right, GP3 to the left, and GP2 is behind.
D358E0F5-890E-4788-82A4-D19F7107A8DF.jpeg

DDB3CDFE-BD95-43DE-843A-8EC341ADA872.jpeg

The height difference between GP1 (right) and GP2 (left) is mind blowing to me still. GP2 is now touching the bottom of my ribcage. I’m also very short(4’11) but still😂
94CDE79A-11E0-4EFC-A3BC-D623366A5D2F.jpeg

Have a wonderful day/night/ early morning💚

Happy Growing💚

O. M. G. Lexi, they are looking in the peak of good health. You musst have green fingers. :green_heart:
Carmen💕 I hope all is well, thank you I can’t really take credit they really just were happy when left alone it seems(with water of course)
Everything looks so green and happy in there...amazing! What you can manage to keep happy when you're sick many folks struggle with in the best of health. :bravo: and get well soon.

LOL, but it might be a good conversation starter. ;)

Trust but verify...excellent plan.

I'm pretty sure it's recommended you turn off the IR on the camera when you flip the tent into flower:

"We applied nighttime photons from near infrared (NIR) LEDs (peak 850 nm) over a 12 h dark period. Flowering was delayed in ... Cannabis sativa ... by 3 and 12 days ...This suggests that long wavelength photons from NIR LEDs can activate phytochromes ... and thus alter plant development."

Source
InTheShed👋🏾👋🏾Hi, how are you? It could be a good conversation starter 😂 but i’d rather not take the chance.

He is actually very capable, I joke a lot but i’m very happy he takes interests in every single one of my hobbies and wants to learn about them and is willing to help out. Somethings though I prefer to do alone😂

As far as running of the IR in the tent cam I will definitely look into the settings now I had no idea I hope it’s possible, if not I might have to take it out🤔.

Sos orry about the pneumonia, I was so strucck by the green I missed that at firsst. I know what you mean about battling to get out of bed due to ill heealth... me tooo lol....

PreFlower Day 5
Good Morning,

The girls are really taking care of themselves at this point I am just watering daily. Keeping RH around 60.

They definitely looked happier this day and less dramatic from the one slightly late watering.

The height difference between GP1 (right) and GP2 (left) is mind blowing to me still. GP2 is now touching the bottom of my ribcage. I’m also very short(4’11) but still😂

Happy Growing💚
I am observing the leaf action with the watering. In some of the pics the leeaves a littlee drooopy indication to me at least, that perhaps aa littlle too much wateer? These last pics show a perfect moisturee graddient. Their color is gorgeous. I am super impressed with how relaxed and in contol of the tent you are xo

PreFlower Day 5
Good Morning,

Happy Growing💚
They look very happy and green, 💚 sorry to hear that you are sick hope you feel better soon. 👍👍

Sos orry about the pneumonia, I was so strucck by the green I missed that at firsst. I know what you mean about battling to get out of bed due to ill heealth... me tooo lol....

I am observing the leaf action with the watering. In some of the pics the leeaves a littlee drooopy indication to me at least, that perhaps aa littlle too much wateer? These last pics show a perfect moisturee graddient. Their color is gorgeous. I am super impressed with how relaxed and in contol of the tent you are xo
Oh no I hope you aren’t sick as well? If so I’m wishing you a speedy recovery.
Carmen I completely agree with you, I also think i’m over watering. I don’t know if i’ve ever mentioned this but I use bottled water for the plants. GP1 and GP2 get 1 bottle each which 16.8 oz of water and GP 3 gets 75% of a water bottle. So the amount of water is always exactly the same daily, but when I go to check around 5pm-5:30pm I stick my fingers and hands all the way in the soil and it’s pretty dry. If I water past 5:30pm-6pm then they start to get droopy so i’m stumped. I have tried to wait to water so it’s not daily but then the dropping and wilting start😵‍💫. Do you have any suggestions?
They look very happy and green, 💚 sorry to hear that you are sick hope you feel better soon. 👍👍
Thank you for the well wishes SJB, i’m definitely feeling more like myself.

Back
Top Bottom