420's Spydr's Grow Journal - 2016 - Sour Diesel

Day 58
WELL!.. These girls are out of the trance and in full grow mode. Its been 4 days and you can really see a difference. I watered to today with some Big Bloom. First time in almost a week. My healthiest plant is now 11 inches. Probably going to give them a week or 2 and then switch to flower. I have learned so much on this first grow. The next batch should go way better. Some Pics..

Screenshot_2016-04-25-09-17-11_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-25-09-16-58_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-25-09-16-43_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-31-05_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-25-09-20-21_1_.png

Very good man..see u followed the plan..stick with what ur using..you got it figured out now..
sometimes trouble becomes the best learning too..
next grow will be smoooooth for ya..
hope ur a believer now in foiler feeding..
big bloom and cal-mag does wonders for sick plants.
now YOU YOURSELF proved it..
just a great recovery..a well deserved bravo !!!

Thanks Pinky lol.

I finally got in my soil ph tester and all my pots read 5 to 5.5 now I have dolomite lime in the mix already. I been running my water at 5.5

Could this be the reason I haven't been getting explosive growth? Obviously they're healthy plants now. But I'm wondering if I run my water in at say 7 that it will help in any way.

You will want to keep your ph between 6.0 and 7.0
6.5 is preferred by most in soil.
:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks Pinky lol.

I finally got in my soil ph tester and all my pots read 5 to 5.5 now I have dolomite lime in the mix already. I been running my water at 5.5

Could this be the reason I haven't been getting explosive growth? Obviously they're healthy plants now. But I'm wondering if I run my water in at say 7 that it will help in any way.

During the later stages of flowering a pH closer to 7.0 - 7.2 can be beneficial as Phosphorus and Potassium, along side cal/mag become more readily available to the plant. It also slows the N uptake.

However, this can lead to salt build up if the N provided isn't monitored. Also deficiencies in Iron can become a problem, but generally flowering is finished before it's an issue.

But As pinkygreen said, 6.5 is the optimum range and to be honest the best for a healthy harvest.

Back
Top Bottom