Schmotz's Bag Seed Grow - First Grow - 2015

i trye'd and haven't found a way i made the same mistake on my journal an i just re uploaded the right ones and reported the wrong ones so they could be deleted

20160105_185530.jpg
20160105_185633.jpg
20160105_185704.jpg
20160105_190032.jpg
20160105_190612.jpg
heres some pics!

Its been a while since my last post so i figured i would update everyone on my progress... i havent harvested my plants yet, they still look like they need some more time but they are getting close now, female #2 is showing orange pistils all over now and female #3 is not too far behind. I still havent seen any amber trichomes to indicate that she is ready to be hung and dried. Does anyone think i should wait til i see some amber before i harvest? Or should i rely on the pistils changing color?

On another note... i have managed to keep 3 clones alive and they are doing well, they all have roots coming out of the bottom of their pots so i plan on transplanting them next week. I plan on trying to re-veg the 2 females in hopes of having 5 plants to harvest next time, has anyone had any success with re-vegging plants?

wait for pale or amber trichomes reveging is possible but it takes 6 to 8 weeks to completely turn the plant from what i have seen you should leave the fan leaves on the plant like as many as you can spare.

Thanks Simoto! The trichomes are mostly milky white which ive read is the presence of thc, there are still some trichs which have no color which im assuming is because its a lower grade of marijuana. I have also read that the amber trichs are cbd... is that true?

I know re-vegging takes awhile and ive read and watched alot of youtube vids on how its done, some people say to save the fan leaves, others say to leave the lowest flowers because they arent really potent enough to smoke but they can be used to re-veg, im taking the latter route because i dont have anymore lower fan leaves that could be saved, i plan on keeping the 4 lowest branches to re-veg, fingers crossed i hope it works, but i do have 3 clones to work with now so if it doesnt work at least i can use the pots for my clones! :D

Thats what i thought ive read. The pics were just to show the plants and all the orange coming out on them. I checked again last nite and still dont see too many amber trichs, maybe 1 here and 1 there, so i will give them a little more time. I tried some little samples last nite as well, i can say they tasted pretty good.

Im not a fan of nuking bud myself, i just wanted to do a test to see if they were close, i found out that female #3 is a little more potent than female #2 even though #3 is younger. I think im gonna harvest tomorrow and transplant all my clones to bigger pots so i can get them vegging for a couple of weeks before i start to flower them.

you cant test anything with uncured bud its like eating a green banana it tastes like a banana but it is nowhere near as swit as a fully ripen banana. take some pics. i am uploading pics of my ladies today to.

Back
Top Bottom