Schmotz's Bag Seed Grow - First Grow - 2015

I smoked some last nite, the flowers dried alot faster than i thought they would, so i clipped all the buds off and placed them in jars, the buds themselves are airy so maybe i didnt get enough ferts out but all in all.... female #2 has a nice smooth high and not overpowering. A slight piney but mild flavor and not harsh at all. Female #3 is completely different, she has a harsh hit and she is pretty strong, definitely a couchlock flower, she has more piney flavor and even though shes harsh the exhale is full of nice undertones. Now they need to cure for a bit to bring out more flavor.

I took some pics last nite, i will have to post them later when i get home from work.

I apologize for taking so long to update... my phone screen broke and i had to replace it which left me no money to pay my bill lol!

As for an update... the 3 cuttings i took are now growing good and i have supercropped all three and they are now in the flowering cycle, female #3 is in reveg and is growing new leaves. I also took 8 more cuttings this past sunday. They are looking good, none are droopy so hopefully they all root in the next week or 2.

Good evening everybody! The last couple of months have been pretty tight money wise, i just got my phone turned back on today.

The clones of the original plants are doin great and 5 out of the 8 cuttings i took a few weeks ago are alive and doin well. The reveg plant is growing nicely, she is back to growing normal leaves. I think as far as this journal, it is finished now and i will have to start a new journal. Does anybody know how to close journals?

I have moved my growing area to a new spot with more room. I did get about 18 seeds from my original plants that i plan on germinating pretty soon. I also want to germinate some more bagseed and see if i can get a few more females to add to my collection.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom