420's Spydr's Grow Journal - 2016 - CB Dream

Day 30
Got 6 new fan leaves coming in which is awesome and some very thick growth off the nodes. I pruned 2 leaves to let the light in to the smaller stuff. Topped dressed with a handful of supersoil. Believe the pH and overwatering issue is now resolved hoping for some monster growth this week. No pics today. I'll post some in a few days.

Day 34
Well This plant has recovered for the most part. All the leaves survived the over watering, and the new growth has finally exploded. So happy about how fast shes growing now. 3 sets of new leaves in 4 days. Even had to trim a few to get the light in. I added big bloom nutes to the regime and transplanted 2 days ago back into a 5 gallon pail. On with the grow!

Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-30-57_1_.png

for some reason yours looks a little small mine is a little thicker and not as old ill have to double check on her age but i think they are around the same age unless youve cut off the really big leaves which im going to have to do as they are as big as my hand now haha :thumb: i also gave her a weeks worth of shock as she was the last to get the heatnfrom my heating pad being left on good thing she didnt cook
20160418_164055.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah sorry. Been extremely busy with work and single parent for the summer and just exhausted. I will get some pics up tonight. I put them into bud early to get them done before the kids showed up. Pulled 25 grams out this plant. It's curing right now. Smells of old school bud and lemon. Interesting to say the least. I have had a helper but of course they don't post updates lol.

Back
Top Bottom