420's Spydr's Grow Journal - 2016 - Sour Diesel

Day 87. 2 weeks and 2 days into flower.

I am back from my journey and a lot took place the week I was gone, we have FLOWERS! Gave er a good haircut. I have been giving them water on Wednesday and feedings on Sunday. Absolutely loving it. A lot has changed in the week I was gone and they are beautiful. Got the next grow started taking what I have learned this next batch is only 22 days old. Which is amazing. 2 purple 2 royale and 2 green. As well as 5 clones from this grow. Not sure all of the clones will make it I tried something new and the clones weren't very big. But that's ok. I have them under the new Mars Hydro II 1200 now on with the PICTURES!!

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Screenshot_2016-05-25-06-01-31.png

Screenshot_2016-05-25-06-01-43.png

1464051483236-1321734461.jpg

:morenutes::420::thumb:Very nice spyder..
A grow I can really relate to..lookin great in those buckets..
Gonna be some nice big plants for sure..they will eat up the light from that 1200.
Big Buds in ur future..
Peace brother..

I was looking through my Journal's and these plants are twice the size at this stage. The one crown royale is so big it's unreal. 8 inches already! That's huge!. I'm not topping these ones I'm going to leave them alone. I really got my dirt and big bloom dialed in now. I expect double the take on the harvest. I won't switch these to flower til this harvest is complete. Big big plants I'm hoping.

Day 93 (3 weeks into flower)

Not really a lot to report. Girls are growing good. I trim once a week They get their nutes twice a week. Obviously the buds are getting bigger.

Day 28 for the clones and new girls. 2 PK 2 GC 2CR 3SD Clones 1CBdream clone and now just added 2CBdutch treat. For a total of 12. I added a pic for it. Following the recommended feeding schedule from fox farms. They get a shot of CalMag foliar spray every other night to keep em happy.

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-27-26.png

Screenshot_2016-05-31-08-27-45.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Nice pictures man, i would personally suggest to not defoliate as much , leaves are the way for the plant to absorb light for photosynthesis ive seen countless grows on here where the more defoliated plants dont yeild as much as the ones with more leaves. Obviously defoliation in moderation is a great thing and can help open up the lower canopys, but i woudlnt do no where neer as much as you did in the pictures above. In my opinion your taking away all the plants energy makers - probably played a part in the smaller yield than expected.....

But this is only my opinion bro and its your first grow :) be happy with your harvest after a few times round you will start to get the hang of things

peace

Well.. I haven't posted any pics or did a grow journal for them. I could post a pic up tomorrow. I got 12 plants 6 different strains. They are 2 weeks into flower. Let's see.. 1 cb dream clone 3 sour diesel clones and the rest are new 2 cb dutch treat. 2 purple kush 2 crown royale and 2 green crack. Just started some seeds on 3 purple og #18 really hoping to get good results with that strain. Going to pick a mother and do a 10 to 12 plant grow of it. Other then that nothing new around here lol

That would be great! I am starting a project and have been reading and researching here like crazy.

I have recently procured seeds for Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, CB Dutch Treat and Amnesia Haze. So very curious about your journals.

I am eager to grow too. I have some experience with ornamental flowers and vegetables. Grew some way back when in a closet. Excited to use the new tech and the new communities to learn.

Ok here it is 2 weeks and 4 days into flower. The big ones in the front are the corwn royale. I mean they're big to me. lol. anyway. Just some pics. Using the same living soil and using fox farm nutes. Organic or as close I could get to it. Some of it is organic based. You know how it is. Feed twice a week. They are taking water every 2 or 3 days. I got 2 Marshydro II grow lights in there keeping it sunny. Charcoal filter to keep my house from stinking. Though I dont mind the smell. In a 5x5 grow tent. Humidity is hovering 40 pervent temp is 28 degrees in the light and 20 degrees in the dark.

The second photo is the green crack. Cant believe how fast its putting the bud out, Shes going to hopefully give me 2 ounces dry. Thats my goal anyway. I really tried to wait this one put some plants are a month behind on Veg. Just want to finish these off and get into another. thinking 10 White Widow or maybe 5 White Widow and 5 of something else and maybe throw in a couple of the purple OG #18. Really excited for that one. Anyway if you have questions ask away

Edit: 2 Crown Royal 2 Purple Kush 2 Green Crack 3 Sour Diesel 2 CB Dutch Treat and 1 CB Dream

DSCN032511.JPG

DSCN032612.JPG

DSCN032711.JPG

DSCN032911.JPG

That would be great! I am starting a project and have been reading and researching here like crazy.

I have recently procured seeds for Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, CB Dutch Treat and Amnesia Haze. So very curious about your journals.

I am eager to grow too. I have some experience with ornamental flowers and vegetables. Grew some way back when in a closet. Excited to use the new tech and the new communities to learn.

Well the Sour Diesel I really like. Smells like diesel to enough to make you noxious. The CB Dutch Treat produces huge fan leaves and theyre stiff. I had to cut almost twice a week to keep the light in the middle. It grew in Veg really fast, it was the last plants to go in. A month after all the others started veg. Some a$$ just dropped them off I wasnt going to let them die haha. Good Luck!

so if i was to do a mixed crop, start the dutch treat close to a month after?

I have a 4X4 Mars tent with 2 Mars hydro reflective 96 on order. Hoping to do 4 plants in the space, maybe 5? Decided to try the REMO nutrients as they were a lot cheaper for me.

You do 12 plants in that tent? How big pots you using? Any tips on soil?

Back
Top Bottom